AvaCore - Core Control RTX

- @JosephDredd - LOL - you begin by saying "It works" than end ur post by sayin "I would love to try it" - that's hilarious - u never tried it, and yet u r here promoting it! what a shill! Apparently, the avacore cooling system sucks so badly that the company no longer sells it! imagine that, that's how well it really works! if it worked, dont u think the company would have been bought out by GE or Nike or Tapout? It does NOT work, or if it works, it works marginally! Actually, Nike is developing its own core-cooling tech, look it up

1. The whether or not the company is still in business has nothing to do with whether or not the product worked.

2. The science is solid and shows great results. The people I know IRL who are involved in professional athletics say it's a valuable addition to them and has significant performance benefits.

3. Are you really stupid enough to attack me for saying it works and then saying I'd like to try it, but are too dumb to see that you then posted "it doesn't work because the company who sells it is out of business" followed by "actually, Nike is developing it's own core-cooling tech".

Yes. Yes, you really are that dumb and stupid.

Back