Australian Music Thread

I was looking up Rex Browns new band "Kill Devil Hill" and came across "The Kill Devil Hills" and was thinking WTF Rex went from playing with Pantera and Down to this then realized it was two different bands. I like The Kill Devil Hills a nice mix of rock, folk, and a bit of country.

Cool thread. Came to see if anyone had posted this

love Hazt Shade of Winter but Glossy Books is still my favourite Bodyjar song

And then also some Disables

Last edited:
I'm not even a little hit Australian and I can't believe The Saints weren't on this list... Or the foxiest Babe in rock history Suzi Quatro
e1289dd0dda092ebcc46101830864c45.jpg

I'm not even a little hit Australian and I can't believe The Saints weren't on this list... Or the foxiest Babe in rock history Suzi Quatro
e1289dd0dda092ebcc46101830864c45.jpg

We'll take Suzi if you don't want her. Generally we claim English people but we'll be glad to make an exception :)

You should look up The Mark of Cain on youtube if you like Helmet, great local band. Particularly their album "Ill at Ease" and "The Interloper", "Tell Me", "The Point Man". (Can't get on YT at work)

I stumbled across these guys after hearing their songs covered by other bands.

And bonus points for Angry Anderson being in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome:

176473.gif

You should look up The Mark of Cain on youtube if you like Helmet, great local band. Particularly their album "Ill at Ease" and "The Interloper", "Tell Me", "The Point Man". (Can't get on YT at work)

Got you covered mate, my first post in the thread was Contender. The whole 'Ill at ease' album is amazing though.
Big fan of TMOC, so incredibly tight live.

I got to see them again a couple of years ago when they toured 3rd and 5th, unfortunately without Stanier though.
They were still on point.
Great fkn band.

I love Tame Impala and Silverchair kicked ass. I really liked Sick Puppies until their last album.

I don't think this has been posted

Back