Australia starts to grow a set, every western country should man up as well

Czech Prez Calls for a European ‘Second Amendment’ For Self-Defence Against Terrorists
Czech president Miloš Zeman has said Europeans should “have the courage to invest in our own guns” in order to guard against international terrorism, like millions of U.S. citizens have.

The veteran of the Prague Spring : “The level of international crime is growing because of Islamic terrorism.”

“I am open and frank, and I do not use the phrase ‘Islamic terrorism’ lightly but, in the overwhelming majority of cases, it has Islamic origin."

Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Czech Prez Calls for a European ‘Second Amendment’ For Self-Defence Against Terrorists
Czech president Miloš Zeman has said Europeans should “have the courage to invest in our own guns” in order to guard against international terrorism, like millions of U.S. citizens have.

The veteran of the Prague Spring : “The level of international crime is growing because of Islamic terrorism.”

“I am open and frank, and I do not use the phrase ‘Islamic terrorism’ lightly but, in the overwhelming majority of cases, it has Islamic origin."

Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

If I lived in America I'd have guns as the ship has sailed. In Australia I don't mind that we don't but can understand the pro arguments and the against as well. Personally I find this initiative to be an excellent step forward that's extremely easily implemented and costs next to nothing up front, the real cost of it would be in lawsuits but once you win one and the cost is put on to the opposition its all downhill from there.

There was no link but I'll google your post and have a read.

Last edited:
Midnight oil is a perfect example of why musicians and celebrities should never be taken seriously on any topic. They are delusional and their whole lives fixate on themselves and their image.

Reality is different and I seem to remember Peter Garret walking a different path to what he talked.

What path did Peter Garret walk ?

Generally I'm just an arsehole contributor but this is important enough to start a thread. Everyone seems to hate terrorism and this is an awesome first step in combating the scum that they are, don't have them in our countries. Unfortunately it looks like we're a little behind from last year but hopefully that's just a sign it worked.

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/...ralia-cancels-more-27000-visas-financial-year
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has cancelled more than 27,000 visas in the first half of the current financial year, secretary of the department Michael Pezzullo told an Estimates Hearing.

During the last financial year, the department cancelled over 60,000 visas,

Unfortunately most are due to people overstaying but finally someone in power is starting to ask the question, why are we letting people of high risk into the country or letting them stay like this pos http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/b...hot-in-hostage-situation-20170605-gwl3pd.html

Luckily its not just hot Swedish backpackers that are getting the boot but a shit load of criminals as well
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...ountry/ar-AAtEM4x?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=mailsignout

Hopefully it was travesties such as this one that started our piss week politicians to say enough.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/8480f28ce58a7304e47e94e390fcad44

The Turnbull government has been warned that extremist fighters are likely to return home to Australia as Islamic State weakens and is driven out of Syria and Iraq.

Everyone of us need to take heed of this last statement otherwise everyone of our counties will have a influx of these failed fighters back in our countries along with the knowledge of ied making.

No doubt there will be a few/one Aussie that thinks this is immoral but shit happens. Piss them off and we have a direct reduct in actual and potential crime.

<mma4>

What path did Peter Garret walk ?

Compromised himself so much from his heady 80's days.

http://www.solidarity.net.au/marxist-theory/why-peter-garrett-lost-his-way/
Yet last month, the man who used to belt out “And the company takes what the company wants/And nothing’s as precious as a hole in the ground” approved the Four Mile uranium mine in South Australia.

Garrett co-founded the Nuclear Disarmament Party and later headed the Australian Conservation Foundation. As late as 2007 he was prepared to say: “I’ve always maintained and indeed committed myself to the notion that Australia should be nuclear free—that our country is as far into nuclear activities as it ever should be.”

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...s-ultimate-responsibility-20140513-zrbnw.html
"I was responsible for the rollout of HIP and bore ultimate responsibility for its implementation," Mr Garrett said in his witness statement to the commission.

Former environment minister Peter Garrett has taken responsibility for the Rudd government's failed home insulation program, which was linked to four deaths and more than 200 house fires.

Peter Garret is a joke as are almost every celebrity or star. Being used to being the centre of attention does not mean you should be or deserve to be.

Last edited:

Yeah there is hope for Australia after all. Looks like people are starting to take note, get involved and dictate to our elected officials to pull their heads out of their own arses.

We still have some distance to go to recover from this rubbish infecting the world though. Here we have our ABC saying that a 190 centimetres tall and weighs 100 kilograms Tranny should be able to play footy against woman, absolutely retarded
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-18/contradiction-in-the-hannah-mouncey-aflw-decision/9060968

The new "wave" of foreign immigrant Australians will say something similar to what you say about the aborigines.
We where brought here against our will, convict labour, up rooted from our original homeland and sent to hard labour in a foreign country. Take your shit aswell

So we should be like Australia and give up our guns too? Pass.

Never said that mate. If I lived in the US I'd have guns. In Australia I don't feel I need them at the moment.

Don't see how you link the two tbh. So going by your argument you would refuse some of the examples I've posted below.

We invented black boxes for planes and you use them. Your burns patients are benefiting from the Australian development of spray on skin, electronic pacemakers, the medical application of penicillin, cochlear ear implants, ultra sound scanners.

In 2006 we invented the first ever anti cancer vaccine-
In 2006, Brisbane-based medical researchers Professor Ian Frazer and Dr Jian Zhou developed the world's first anti-cancer vaccine. Known by the commercial name, Gardasil, the vaccine protects women against four strains of a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV), known to cause three-quarters of all cervical cancers. As cervical cancer is the second-leading cause of cancer death in women, the vaccination has huge implications for the prevention of cancer. Since 2008, the vaccine has been approved for use in more than 120 countries.

Yeah there is hope for Australia after all. Looks like people are starting to take note, get involved and dictate to our elected officials to pull their heads out of their own arses.

We still have some distance to go to recover from this rubbish infecting the world though. Here we have our ABC saying that a 190 centimetres tall and weighs 100 kilograms Tranny should be able to play footy against woman, absolutely retarded
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-18/contradiction-in-the-hannah-mouncey-aflw-decision/9060968

Its one thing to have androgenous males pretending they are women but its hilarious when you have some unit with huge shoulders claiming to be a lady.

Getting deported for criminal convictions isn't something new (tightened up in 2015). Most of them are New Zealanders.

Getting deported for criminal convictions isn't something new (tightened up in 2015). Most of them are New Zealanders.

That's correct but we're seeing this more and more for anti terrorism as it should be. Last year was a great year and hopefully this year will top it.

I've got no problem with Australian Isis fighters being free to return to the country. I have a problem with them being free once they return though.

Michael Pezzullo? Total immigrant name.

That's correct but we're seeing this more and more for anti terrorism as it should be. Last year was a great year and hopefully this year will top it.

Well, the biggest changes to legislation have actually been specifically in regards to New Zealanders. These are changes that have been ongoing since 2001 when we stopped automatically recognising any New Zealander in Australia as a permanent resident and giving them the right to apply for citizenship.

It's so weird how morons always equate "growing balls" or being manly with doing things that are reflexive and stupid without considering all the information. Also, why is the "be a man" crowd always pissing their pants in fear of other people, and afraid that men of different colors are going to beat them in competition for women?

It's almost like people who take great pride in their sex aren't super smart and are really insecure.

So we should be like Australia and give up our guns too? Pass.

Boom.

I've got no problem with Australian Isis fighters being free to return to the country. I have a problem with them being free once they return though.

Nah it costs far too much per head to imprison them. Better in everyway to keep them out, they're not Australian are they.

Last edited:
Well, the biggest changes to legislation have actually been specifically in regards to New Zealanders. These are changes that have been ongoing since 2001 when we stopped automatically recognising any New Zealander in Australia as a permanent resident and giving them the right to apply for citizenship.

The emphasis will change and we should start preparing for the returns from Isis. It's in and evolving, I posted this to raise awareness and get people on board and to help it evolve.

More so than us and the US, Europe should be looking very hard at this and fast tracking any initiative that's close to it.

Last edited:
Back