August 18 = Great Day.

CanMMAfan84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, two obligatory things:

1) To the admins - If you guys think this should NOT be here, do what you need to do.

2) To all of Sherdog - We all know that WMMA ISN'T the most popular subject here, and I know that too, so whatever name you give me, feminist, SJW, white knight, I'll gladly take even if I put this down. At the same time, it's my opinion.

So, lemme say this. Today is August 18. Ordinary day by most standards, but it's a great day for most WMMA supporters, because two of the most deadliest, yet beautiful WMMA fighters were born on that day, one year apart! The former UFC W135 champ Miesha "Cupcake" Tate in 1986, and our current 115 queen (and hopefully W125 queen) Joanna "Champion" Jedrzejczyk!

So, any birthday wishes or thoughts, put em down here!

Any unnecessary trolling will be swiftly reported, so consider yourself warned.

Last edited:
If a thread ever needed pics featuring Miesha's tits it's this one.

My birthday too so aug 18 is indeed a great day

1) To the admins - If you guys think this should NOT be here, do what you need to do.

2) To all of Sherdog - We all know that WMMA ISN'T the most popular subject here, and I know that too, so whatever name you give me, feminist, SJW, white knight, I'll gladly take even if I put this down. At the same time, it's my opinion.

So, lemme say this. Today is August 18. Ordinary day by most standards, but it's a great day for most WMMA supporters, because two of the most deadliest, yet beautiful WMMA fighters were born on that day, one year apart! The former UFC W135 champ Miesha "Cupcake" Tate in 1986, and our current 115 queen (and hopefully W125 queen) Joanna "Champion" Jedrzejczyk!

I pledge my face as a birthday gift to them. May they sit on it.

My birthday too so aug 18 is indeed a great day
hqdefault.jpg

A Joanna pic won't help much but a least post a random Miesha pic to save the thread.

miesha1-660x400.jpg

Of course I wood Misha. That's common sense. But I definitely wood Joanna even though she's not my type. :confused:

PS: Thread's got potential.

I thought Canadians put "eh" at the end of every sentence.

Ahhhhh, a lil White Booty Meat never hurt nobody!!!

I Salute and Support your post SherBro:
(Insert Animated Similie of Western Dude giving the slow Head Nod because I can't post smilies from work for some reason today and I am too lazy to edit this on my phone. You get the point!lmao)

((I guess you learn something everyday. I can't believe my Mother who is the most non-violent Human Being on the planet, and REFUSED to come to my many Ammy Boxing fights growing up(while my Grandmother almost had an uncanny bloodlust and loved NOTHING MORE than to watch me KICK THE SHIT out of Dude.roflmao), shares a Bday with 2 of the baddest women on the planet. Ok, well Meisha is just one of the baddest women on the planet because she is hot but whatever.))

Back