[Audio] Dana White Welcomes $6 Billion offers from UFC bidders

Can't be bothered to listen to this,

Is this new or old hat from the other week?

Kind of hope they sell the thing, just to have Dana gone...

People in China never heard of UFC ~ Dana White

Are you not entertained?

200w.gif

Hell yeah he welcomes it.

If it sells, he's gonna celebrate, big time.

vvLM2Oe.gif

Dana - "The UFC is not for fucking sale, that's fucking illegal. I'm Dana White, you can catch me on my new show looking for a fucking fight. Where you get to watch me eat at the best restaurants, with the best food, with my best buddies Nick the fucking Tooth, and the Matt the fucking terra Serra. I fucking love my job, everyday I wake up excited with a fucking hard on. I'm not interested in selling the UF fucking C. But were in talks to sell tommorow for 6 billion from my rich buddies in China, we are selling because I love what i fucking do, and that is make the fights the people don't wanna see, just to piss them off"

mag_dw_danaw01-mt_576.jpg

how much f+cking money do you need. Why sell it, greedy douche. If you enjoy the fightgame and doing this, why would you sell it. His grandkids are financially secure and will be able to live like kings and its not enough, he needs more? Id understand if he was spiritual or had a big retirenment plan but as is, it seems his life is his job and he loves it so wtf, I just dont get it..

What is crazy is, if Dana does leave, how the heck is he gonna remain a fan?.....His character says he flip out at whoever is his replacement while claiming he could do so much better......When he gets angry, his head couldn't get any redder!...Looks like a thermostat about to pop.
image.jpeg

this is getting very confusing

is TS this late on the topic? is this a new development?

Dana is the man and I'm going to miss him.

Back