Attn: Platinum Perry.

Platinum Mike Perry sir that would be awesome if you can give us a little bit of your time i know the kings busy but i do have alot of question to ask please and thank you # bless

Plat Mike. I know you're out there. I can almost feel you, unlike Ellenberger. His spirit is still trying to find its orbit. Platinum, if you can hear me, I only ask for one thing. KTFO Woodley.

Platinum Mike Perry sir that would be awesome if you can give us a little bit of your time i know the kings busy but i do have alot of question to ask please and thank you # bless
please stop supporting this thread ffs, we will welcome him with our own threads

Congratulation for wining your last fight.

You seem to have a massive following here. If you can give us 30 minutes of your time would be awesome.

Please contact @Drake for further details, Account opening etc..

Cheers
kid

Hey, worth a shot!

relax, it's just that we're the unholy triumvirate ;)

H4Bst9M.jpg

I just see one post itt because all you plat nation clowns are ignored.

LOl, I know you are an OG and one of the founders. I respect every one of you but we kept this thing going.
I agree with the first part too, I also try to acknowledge the hard work of all the members, in our chat OPs...and no one else is tracking 50-100+ people like that but the really active guys like me, kristian, danaisyourgod, karnage etc. It's not a criticism, just how it is on the ground.

@LORDTENSAIMMA together we've all had to carry the load to get us to the Ellenberger fight and don't you think it was worth it? I love your raps and almost always reply to them :D

Back