Attn: Platinum Perry.

Lodbrok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Congratulation for wining your last fight.

You seem to have a massive following here. If you can give us 30 minutes of your time would be awesome.

Please contact @Drake for further details, Account opening etc..

Cheers
kid

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentle reminder that trolling this thread will be unacceptable. We are tying to get a profecional and future UFC super start to join us.

Don't fuck this up, buds.

{<doc}

giphy.gif

Congratulation for wining your last fight.

You seem to have a massive following here. If you can give is 30 minutes of your time would be awesome.

Please contact @Drake for further details, Account opening etc..

Cheers
kid
He'd get a yellowcard on the first post

Gentle reminder that trolling this thread will be unacceptable. We are tying to get a profecional and future UFC super start to join us.

Don't fuck this up, buds.

profecional

{<jordan}

IMO hosting AMA's / hanging out on a forum / answering questions from fans online are effective, easy ways to gain fans. I used to think Jeremy Stephens was a piece of shit and he replied to one of my tweets and now I hug his nuts.

IMO hosting AMA's / hanging out on a forum / answering questions from fans online are effective, easy ways to gain fans. I used to think Jeremy Stephens was a piece of shit and he replied to one of my tweets and now I hug his nuts.
big problem we have here is a Mike Perry Q&A would be heavily trolled by sherdoggers.

we've suggested it a few times and the haters made it clear he would be run off the forum, and they'd post hundreds of stupid questions that are just genuine enough to get by the mods but end up wasting Mike's time when he could be answering legit questions.

on the upside, at least some of them would get yellow carded or even banned :)

Back