Attn: Plat Nation

Max Griffin gonna need to get a tetris shot after Plat gets done with him!

I have no idea who Max Griffin is but based on his record it looks like he's just another middle-of-the-pack C-level journeyman, so yeah Perry should have his hands full here.

c8bc6a188df48add661c4fb1dd722807.jpg

I have no idea who Max Griffin is but based on his record it looks like he's just another middle-of-the-pack C-level journeyman, so yeah Perry should have his hands full here.

Just why, Roca. Why.
Why all this insecurity.

Last edited:

Perry will have his fingers full of skull fragments after sending this joker into retirement.

Platinum nation is pretty much dead. No need to call them out and give attention to them.

Tired gag, but I appreciate your commitment to it.

{<redford}

I watched Griffen vs Dos Santos (Griffen's last fight) and Perry vs Ponzinibbio (Perry's last fight) last night.

Griffen vs Perry is gonna look very similar to Roberts vs Perry, bet the house on Perry by KO/TKO

What happened to all the threads and posts?

The "Plat nation" used to spam the forum with Platinum bless goat talk, now he barely gets talked about. I guess they all got tired of trolling and were humiliated by his last loss.

What happened to all the threads and posts?

The "Plat nation" used to spam the forum with Platinum bless goat talk, now he barely gets talked about. I guess they all got tired of trolling and were humiliated by his last loss.
Perry-Shirt-Back_800x.jpg

https://alphaauthentics.com/collections/mike-perry/products/platinum-mike-perry-fight-night-t-shirt
What does the writing say under Platinum Mike Perry? You are right we arent as active in the heavies as we once were but we are certified by Mike himself.

Nobody care about a t shirt brah. I bet none of you even bought it.
Nobody cares about your posts, that's why you have a red belt on a 2016 account with a less than one for one like to post ratio.

Nobody care about a t shirt brah. I bet none of you even bought it. Fake hype train that never went anywhere.

Biggest and most influential hype train ever. We are blessing your bum lives since 2016, BOI!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back