Attn: for those who do not like Perry and his trollish campaign

I know he isn't going anywhere - but some stupid people think he'll climb up the rankings.
1ajhXSu.jpg

Don't worry about it mr. neverheardofyou

When he knocks out EyePokeznibbio he'll be right back there.

You know me very very well already. I left a footprint in your soul.

You know me very very well already. I left a footprint in your soul.
Nah

You are just like anybody else who is racist to black men and black culture and who is a insecure neckbeard in real life

He sounds like a crack head who dropped out of elementary school. Listening to him makes my ears bleed. So far he hasn’t accomplished anything with his fighting. Looks borderline average everywhere.

Nah

You are just like anybody else who is racist to black men and black culture and who is a insecure neckbeard in real life

How did you decide that I'm a racust to black men if I really despise the person who is a racist to pretty much everyone?

PS I have a normal beard. Not so trimmed unfortunately, because I stayed for a week with a sick infant at home and didn't have time for myself.

How did you decide that I'm a racust to black men if I really despise the person who is a racist to pretty much everyone?

PS I have a normal beard. Not so trimmed unfortunately, because I stayed for a week with a sick infant at home and didn't have time for myself.
You are a racist. Admit it and be a man about it.

Trust me, if I were one, I would admit it.
I hate only vegans. I can admit it. Will it satisfy you?
Maybe some day we can sit down have a cup of coffee and admire Mike Perry's accomplishments together.

There was a brotherly vibe there when we agreed on the vegan scum. There is no denying.

Platinum Perry asked out of the rankings. He wants to give Two of time at top. Wants to be able to fight Ponzi, Till, n , Thompson before putting lights out on Wood. Till called down the thunder an now he pays after the death of Ponzi.

Back