ATTN: Fellow Sherdoggers!!!!!

SCTT_UncleCreepy

Blue Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
I'm calling on all the trolls w/ a twitter account to go troll @The_monkeygod and fill up his news feed with tons of crap.

Im fighting him on the 11th UFC Brooklyn

He thinks his shit talking is bothering me but I don't have time to even respond I'm training nonstop, I'm just gonna whoop the shit out of 'em and laugh after.

He only has like 500 followers so get your pitch forks and do some damage ! :)

Tag me in the posts @unclecreepymma or post what you say here so I can read it lol!

i dont use shitter, but i agree, go troll the shit out of someone.

1408.gif

<mma4>

I'm calling on all the trolls w/ a twitter account to go troll @The_monkeygod and fill up his news feed with tons of crap.

He thinks his shit talking is bothering me but I don't have time to even respond I'm training nonstop, I'm just gonna whoop the shit out of 'em and laugh after.

How+About+No.jpg

Oh man, this'll end awesome. Can't wait to see the steady flow of butthurt. Goodluck Ian, hopefully this one actually makes it into the octagon. #KnockOnWood.

I would say "who the fook is that guy" but I honestly want to know who the fuck that guy is, and why he has less followers than the guys here who havn't left their house in years.

I just sent him a dick pick on IG

Oh man, this'll end awesome. Can't wait to see the steady flow of butthurt. Goodluck Ian, hopefully this one actually makes it into the octagon. #KnockOnWood.

Yeah, WTF? Anyone who signs to fight him is guaranteed to pull out. Uncle Creepy can't catch a break.

Good luck, Ian. I hope we get to actually see you fighting on the 11th.

War Uncle Creepy

Last edited:
Hey everyone, please don't troll him so hard that he drops out of the fight

Hahahahahahhahahah I love you

I don't have twitter but will pass the msg on to my network of friends

@SCTT_UncleCreepy only if i get exclusive story time with unc creepy lol. not sure if this a legit account or not. but if it is. good luck. big fan! even rocked the stash for a bit. war creepy

Back