ATTN DragonLordXXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man just some friendly advice, if you guys are gonna keep that feud going you might wanna move it to the ot. Mods may not be excited about threads they locked getting linked in other threads.

Yeah, but this thread shouldn't exist in the first place anyway and will most likely be locked or erased.

Honestly, if I get banned it is no big deal, I actually feel bad about passing judgement on what many people consider a good man. I really did not know him. In case I do get banned i want to apologize to Horse style as well, in some of our arguments I really went over board. I think you are a good guy.
No need to apologize to me. I actually am a raging, obnoxious bastard.

RIP TS we barely knew ya

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif
But I will never forget Danthewolfman, whom he mentioned a hundred and eighty-three times yet I still won't listen to the podcast.

This was the Mayberriest call out ever. I love it.

Incidentally, until DL locked those threads this morning I'd completely forgotten he was a mod.

He posted, even going so far as to apologize to @Daniel Fox, in the thread itself saying why it was locked. Mayberry is not the place for flaming other posters, regardless of how you feel about them. Please don't carry on the dispute into this thread.

Apologies to the TS but this ends now. Thread is locked up and do not create another one here. No more fighting and flaming each other. I don't want to dub people but I will if this go on further.

Why was my post, regarding why Korean Spa 2.0 was locked , locked?

I was not starting a flame war, I was not trolling, I just had a legitimate question and I wanted to engage in a civil conversation. Locking my post because I wanted to engage in a dialogue of conversation that you did not want to engage in, is censorship in its worst form.

You mentioned that you locked the post because it turned into a flame war, but the participants were all willing participants and had the choice not to engage.

Why are Racist, Xenophobic, Anti-semitic, Islamophobic, anti Christian, ridiculous conspiracies considered fair game in the war room, yet adults having a heated, but entertaining conversation in Mayberry prohibited?

Instead of locking my post could you just answer my questions?

Although I disagree with the reason why you locked the Korean Spa 2.0 thread, I do understand that it may have violated Mayberry's rules.

But to lock my post just because I asked for the reason why it was locked is unfair, and undemocratic.

As far as I know I did not violate any Mayberry rules.

It's hammer time!

thor-hammertime.gif

J/k.

You mentioned that you locked the post because it turned into a flame war, but the participants were all willing participants and had the choice not to engage.
It doesn't matter if the participants are willing in the flame exchanges. It still is not allowed under the forum rules.

A: "Hey look. People on the streets are shooting at each other."
B: "Nah, it's cool. They're all willing participants."

Why are Racist, Xenophobic, Anti-semitic, Islamophobic, anti Christian, ridiculous conspiracies considered fair game in the war room, yet adults having a heated, but entertaining conversation in Mayberry prohibited?
Different subforums have different flavor. Look at the description for Mayberry, it clearly states "Light-hearted humor and intelligent discussion only. No flaming." There's also a few specific things not acceptable in Mayberry but that's the gist of it.

Not to say that the racist, xenophobic, and the others you mentioned are acceptable in the War Room, it's a bit complicated than that and the War Room mods are doing their best to control the situation.

But to lock my post just because I asked for the reason why it was locked is unfair, and undemocratic.
The reason why your thread was locked is

1.) I already posted my reasoning for locking the Spa thread. See the very last post in the thread.

2.) You should have posted this in the Support subforum. Instead of deleting the thread, I answered your question.

3.) Leaving your inquiry thread open would have made it into another quasi-Spa thread because eventually the posters that are engaged in the flame war will come to the thread and everything will start all over again.

Hope this finally satisfies your questions.

LOL.

Well recently I challenged his idea that Kong: Skull Island should be his most anticipated film of 2017. That one still doesn't make any sense to me.

And we don't really see eye-to-eye on superhero movies.

In the end we always agree to disagree.
I wasn't even aware that we were "arguing." If it was, that was one of the tamest argument in Sherdog history. :)

DragonLord if you are reading this, my sincere apologies. Several times a day I will do things that are incredibly stupid and it appears that this is one of them. I do not know you and I did not have the right to pass judgement on you, I realize now that you were just doing your job.
No problem. The OP wasn't really harsh or anything and you were civil in your tone and words. I can respect that.

Where Nos when you need him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back