ATTN DragonLordXXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probly cos you're a fuckin retard mate along with the other dropkicks talkin about fuckin prozzies

You're a western dude who should be in good shape in a country where the women go wild for that but all you lot could talk about is different kinds of prostitutes which makes you look like a bunch of fat/old/ugly/socially awkward men.

You're 1 rung above fat old pedos who go to thailand

If you want to brag about knowing something pick something other than prozzies because that just means you can't get it yourself

I realize that English is both of our first languages, but I have no idea what you just said.

Dragon be like

jules-slurp.gif
Do they speak English in What?

Which film and who won? Sorry for my being nosey, Reverend. :D

LOL.

Well recently I challenged his idea that Kong: Skull Island should be his most anticipated film of 2017. That one still doesn't make any sense to me.

And we don't really see eye-to-eye on superhero movies.

In the end we always agree to disagree.

Oh God lmao... ""heyyyyy... why was my possibly offensive thread about handyjays taken down?""

If I get banned or punished it won't be the first time and it certainly won't be the last. Regardless, even if what I did was a hanging offense i will take the punishment and my apology will still stand.
We all make bad moves, it's why pencils have erasers. You're making a good save out of it.

I don't think they'll ban you, prolly just close the thread or move it to support. But yeah next time if you ask over there they're normally good about answering.

Someone start a Russian or Turkish spa parody thread.

We all make bad moves, it's why pencils have erasers. You're making a good save out of it.

Honestly, if I get banned it is no big deal, I actually feel bad about passing judgement on what many people consider a good man. I really did not know him. In case I do get banned i want to apologize to Horse style as well, in some of our arguments I really went over board. I think you are a good guy.

I don't think they'll ban you, prolly just close the thread or move it to support. But yeah next time if you ask over there they're normally good about answering.

Thanks Mike for the information.

Locking my post because I wanted to engage in a dialogue of conversation that you did not want to engage in, is censorship in its worst form.

If you think this is censorship in it's worst form, the world is going to have it's way with you.

If you think this is censorship in it's worst form, the world is going to have it's way with you.
The world will have to settle for sloppy seconds, DLord's gonna have his way with this guy first. Medieval-like. You know how he does.

It's because I got into flame war with that imbecile and exposed her (or him) as a fraud in this thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/official-2017-18-korean-spa-thread-v-2-0-the-goat.3498397/

It can be all fun and games here in the Mayberry - after all, it's all a place where light hearted and intelligent discussion is only allowed.

But if someone falsely assumes the role of a false identity and attacks other posters while cowering behind said false identity as a shield, that's when it becomes an issue.

This idiot needs to be banned.

Man just some friendly advice, if you guys are gonna keep that feud going you might wanna move it to the ot. Mods may not be excited about threads they locked getting linked in other threads.

The world will have to settle for sloppy seconds, DLord's gonna have his way with this guy first. Medieval-like. You know how he does.

Dragon's sporting a Logan avatar.

I'd be particularly careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back