ATTENTION WR posters: Could you pass a US citizenship test?

As a sovereign-citizen I would like to point out that this test has no jurisdiction over me.
Well, not if you're a citizen.

You got the question about the oceans wrong too, eh? :oops:

I'm a white, male, English-speaking, high income earning capitalist -- no test needed.

Got 90 right, 6 wrong. 94%. Normally wouldn't spend so much time on something like this but work is boring af on a Friday. Wasn't really that hard at all.

If your location is any hint, I'm going to guess that one of your wrong answers was from trying to write-in a long-winded answer about how it was actually economics and political principle on the "What was the reason for the Civil War" question.

I kid.

You do know that I'm a Black dude right? :)

Only one question needed:
Are you a terrorist? Yes/No.

A test?

I'm certain my white privilege is all I need.

I'm surprised to see this test use the term "American Indian". I thought we didn't use "Indian" anymore?

I did worse than I thought but I stayed honest though and didn't use google. I was also wrong on three that i definitely knew the right answer too, I was just going too fast and not reading all the answeras lol.

75%

But what's a pass?

In the USA I think Indian is still an acceptable term. I'm not even sure what we are supposed to say in Canada anymore. I think we are supposed to use the acronym FNMI now which is kind of strange considering FNMI people still refer to themselves as Indian as evidenced by this shirt that became popular on reservations all over Canada:

Got%2BLand.png

In the USA I think Indian is still an acceptable term. I'm not even sure what we are supposed to say in Canada anymore. I think we are supposed to use the acronym FNMI now which is kind of strange considering FNMI people still refer to themselves as Indian as evidenced by this shirt that became popular on reservations all over Canada:

Got%2BLand.png

Can I thank Kumar Pradeep instead? he is Indian too!

90%, not bad for a Canadian

What percentage do you need to pass a US citizenship test? 80%?

I was doing pretty well... But it was too much I had to stop.

83% but I misunderstood some quesiton where I was definitely aware of the topic.

Will you guys take me in? I'm no muslim

Who needs a test when you have the Mexican border to get in?

<Gordonhat>

Back