Attack in Germany leaves 1 dead, 2 injured

- Syrian refugee killed woman with machete on street
- He tried to kill more people and injured a man and another woman.
- Police has arrested the attacker already.
- Investigations will go on
- Motive unclear

Another rampage? Islamic attack? Torror?
I don´t know what happened exactly, but we have here another guy who wants to slaughter people in Germany within one week.

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article157263212/Mann-mit-Machete-toetet-Frau-in-Reutlingen.html

- Syrian refugee killed woman with machete on street
- He tried to kill more people and injured a man and another woman.
- Police has arrested the attacker already.
- Investigations going on
- Motive unclear

Another rampage? Islamic attack? Torror?
I don´t know what happened exactly, but we have here another guy who wants to slaughter people in Germany within one week.

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article157263212/Mann-mit-Machete-toetet-Frau-in-Reutlingen.html
Thank you for the added info.

News saying 'no terrorist background'.

News saying 'no terrorist background'.
How would they know so quickly? And what does this truly mean? Plenty of the recent terrorists technically have no terrorist background in that they have no direct connection to any terrorist organization.

Seems like a rush to judgement to me.

How would they know so quickly? And what does this truly mean? Plenty of the recent terrorists technically have no terrorist background in that they have no direct connection to any terrorist organization.

It does seem quick, maybe they already know he killed his ex-girlfriend or something.

A very "German government and media in 2016" type of rush to judgement, it must be said.

It does seem quick, maybe they already know he killed his ex-girlfriend or something.
That thought popped into my head after posting that comment. I could see it but then the question is, wtf was this lady doing getting impregnated by a Syrian refugee?

Dude in the BMW is a fucking badass. What is Germany going to do with the scumbag?

That thought popped into my head after posting that comment. I could see it but then the question is, wtf was this lady doing getting impregnated by a Syrian refugee?
Maybe they came together from Syria? But not sure how fast the police could be sure about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back