Attachai Muay Thai Camp

Ryukyu Damashi

Ryukyu Damashi
@Brown
Reaction score
I stopped into Attachai's new gym in Bangkok today. It is about a 5 minute motorbike taxi ride down On Nut Road, not far from the BTS. It's hidden away in a side soi, in a little oasis of jungle. A really great location.

I'm only in BKK for a few days before going to Hua Hin and Sitjaopho. After I get back to Bangkok in a few weeks, I'll be training at Attachai gym for sure.

I'll have to update this thread as I get better internet connection. Here is a little video I shot of the location.

Damn it looks great, how new?

May pop in myself next time im in town

A8B68A3F-4E44-4D5B-A9AC-014F788C333A.jpg.html
Damn it looks great, how new?

May pop in myself next time im in town

I think they just opened in April or May.

Attachai's neice is working the office and daily operations. She has very good English and was very helpful with my questions.

Where is it in BKK? Got to meet him when I visited Evolve in Singapore back in 2012...nice to see he opened up his own gym.

Where is it in BKK? Got to meet him when I visited Evolve in Singapore back in 2012...nice to see he opened up his own gym.

At the end of Soi 36 On Nut Road. The location is actually Attachai's gym before he went to fairtex. Por.Pinyo I think.

Wow! Gym looks great, thanks for sharing.

Loved the board walk onto the lake decking, peaceful after training, challenge after drinking (was that whiskey on the table? :p)

Back