ATT fighters flipping out

learning how to do a decent backflip takes like an hour, if you're athletic. Souza was impressive, though.

Reallllllllly not true, but even if it was, most of the shit in this thread is of a much more impressive sort than just a backflip.

Reallllllllly not true, but even if it was, most of the shit in this thread is of a much more impressive sort than just a backflip.

There are 14 year old nerds, doing backflip in sandpits out there trying "tricking". Shouldn't be much of a problem for a pro athlete.

was refering to your video, not the one in the OPs. that's certainly more impressive

Last edited:
damn pretty impressive especially that Souza guy considering how big he is

how the fuck do they do that honestly?
ive never done a backflip and too afraid to try

There are 14 year old nerds, doing backflip in sandpits out there trying "tricking". Shouldn't be much of a problem for a pro athlete.

was refering to your video, not the one in the OPs. that's certainly more impresse.

I think this is a common logical fallacy though; Jon Jones can't even fkn dunk at 6'4 with his apache helicopter wingspan - he's a pro athlete. For some reason I don't think he can do a backflip either, but I obviously don't know that for a fact.

Meanwhile, Shawn Jordan is built like a vanilla oompa loompa and...

Damn that De jesus guy is insane. These guys make GSP's backflip look silly.

They need to introduce a new rule in the UFC: if a fight goes to a decision and a draw happens, the winner gets decided by a flipping contest in the octagon.
<{1-69}>

Or a dance-off like in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back