Atheist Teacher Under Probe After Calling Students Who Invited Her to Church 'Cretins'

Jim Bob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last time I check, an invitation to something is usually a gesture of Kindness. This teacher was also offended when students said God Bless You after someone sneezed. She is claiming that she was being bullied by the students Give me a Break!

fb+post3.jpg

http://www.christianpost.com/news/a...ted-her-to-church-cretins-on-facebook-175390/

If it was muslim kids handing out flyers in schools you would shit a brick, ts.

lol she feels bullied and harassed. Maybe you shouldn't teach middle school kids if god bless you rustles her so much. I mean she is being bullied, it doesn't sound genuine that they are just trying to be nice. But so what.

If it was muslim kids handing out flyers in schools you would shit a brick, ts.
And the teacher would have slapped on a burka, gone to Mosque and waited silently in the corner for the men to finish prayer before she could aswell

Last edited:
Kids sound like shit heels, and teacher is too weak to teach middle school. Next fake outrage story please.

Last time I check, an invitation to something is usually a gesture of Kindness. This teacher was also offended when students said God Bless You after someone sneezed. She is claiming that she was being bullied by the students Give me a Break!

fb+post3.jpg

http://www.christianpost.com/news/a...ted-her-to-church-cretins-on-facebook-175390/
Even tho i was born an atheist, and have had many, many Christians approach me.

She's in the wrong, she's not only the grownup, she's the teacher.

Grow a pair?

it's also in a public school

it was also posted on a CLOSED group, the teachers association are now investigating all her posts.

Fire this snowflake now before she has to deal with real student harassment and totally loses it.

Kids sound like shit heels, and teacher is too weak to teach middle school. Next fake outrage story please.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm sure JIM BOB (come the fuck on with that name) has about 20 locked and loaded for the week.

lol she feels bullied and harassed. Maybe you shouldn't teach middle school kids if god bless you rustles her so much. I mean she is being bullied, it doesn't sound genuine that they are just trying to be nice. But so what.
She should go teach in the inner city schools if she thinks saying "God bless you" is bullying.

She might learn from those of whom she teaches. This sad teacher doesn't realize that children don't invite people along to things if they really don't like them. So you create a rapport with the students and then complain about it???

Super childish of the teacher. I'm not a believer, but I'd never get offended by something like that, especially from kids, for goodness' sake.

She should go teach in the inner city schools if she thinks saying "God bless you" is bullying.

It's hard to even imagine how people teach inner city minorities. At some point we should probably just give up. I feel terrible for people who really want to help and then have to be in a system that doesn't work. These kids either need regular beatings by the school staff, or the kids should be expelled. We should not guarantee every child an "education." Either want an education, or get expelled. Try again next semester. Act up again, expelled for a year.

Last edited:
Better a Christian kid say God Bless You and leave flyers, than Islamic kids bringing fake bombs to school.

Resize-Clock-Boy-Costume_1444237538940_171022_ver1.0_640_360-640x480.jpeg
This troll account has run its course. You're pretty good at it. Maybe come back next time as a self righteous atheist. Thanks.

She might learn from those of whom she teaches. This sad teacher doesn't realize that children don't invite people along to things if they really don't like them. So you create a rapport with the students and then complain about it???
This liberal teacher should be more tolerant of other beliefs.

You're like a shit tier version of @ripskater. Just FYI.

If this is real, then the teacher should either learn to be more tolerant of other peoples personal beliefs or look for another job.

I'm agonstic/atheist and even I say "bless you" when someone sneezes. It's not a big deal and if someone gets offended by that then they need to have a word with themselves.

Back