Social Atheist BC parents awarded $12k after child barred from pre-school

They should start their own atheist pre school problem solved.

Parents were subsequently awarded $12k from the tribunal.
Who knew this guy was Canadian.

TLT2.png

Lol, smh.

What a couple of shithead parents.

Canadian Human Rights Tribunal? Expect ridiculousness from our extra-judicial super court.

How the country didn’t wake up to this decades ago during the MacLeans magazine fiasco is beyond me. Though if that exact series of events played out again today I would guess it would play out EXTREMELY differently.

Just because you're an atheist does not mean you're rational.

Canadian Human Rights Tribunal? Expect ridiculousness from our extra-judicial super court.

How the country didn’t wake up to this decades ago during the MacLeans magazine fiasco is beyond me. Though if that exact series of events played out again today I would guess it would play out EXTREMELY differently.

To be fair, the school shouldn't have barred the kid. The parents were the problem.

Leftists don't hate Xmas, stop playing the victim card yourself.

We're a pretty far left family and we love Xmas. Not for religious reasons obviously, but for the gathering of friends and family over the holiday period. We put up a tree, decorations, and lights, etc. Nice and festive.

(I do hate the mass consumerism event that it is turned into and the month of maddening xmas music though.)

FYI, I think these parents are selfish assholes.
It isn't conservatives banning "Merry Christmas" from schools and imposing happy holidays. It is the Left.

It isn't conservatives banning "Merry Christmas" from schools and imposing happy holidays. It is the Left.

Well nobody is banning Xmas in Canada. There's a Christmas tree and decorations in our very PC office. We do call it a Holiday Party though, because not everyone celebrates "Christmas" per se, but everyone is invited. If you think saying happy holidays is "anti Christmas" you need to give your head a shake. It's just being polite and considerate.

Atheists only have a problem with Christians and anything connected to Christianity. Islam on the other hand atheists defend every chance they get to show how accepting they are.

To be fair, the school shouldn't have barred the kid. The parents were the problem.
The problem is when you have the kid in your preschool, you have to deal with the kids parents. I'd tell the parents to go find another school.

Back