At what specific point did you despise Jon Jones

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The GOAT of all goats. Ufc 200 was my last straw. What about you sherdoggers

giphy.gif

It is never that deep fam

As soon as his eye poking became prevalent. Then when he started being himself on twitter. I think the rest came after.

By the time the hit and run happened, I positively despised him.

When he started to talk about snitching on pot smokers.

I knew he was full of shit then.

After he hit that pregnant lady and was caught for cocaine, drag racing and potentially steroids - my opinion has changed on him, quite like him now actually.

Never, I don’t give shit about his out of the cage antics. He’s not a rapist, woman abuser or murderer, so who cares.

The worst thing he did was crashing into the lady, but it’s not like he knew she was pregnant. I’m sure he would’ve stuck around had he known.

Just want to see the GOAT destroy inside the octagon.

I forgave him after all of his past antics, I'm not one to stay salty over someone's past actions for 1 million years. But then I found out he cheated against D.C. I thought to myself...

This dude will never change. He has no morals or dignity.

I also lost respect when I saw him say in an interview that he purposely eye-pokes people. I always thought it was unintentional. I real man shouldn't need to cheat or fight dirty to win.

Also, I don't like people who squander opportunities. It's one of the most frustrating things to watch.

I didn't even care about the hit an run lol. I woke up in aus to the news of him testing positive at 200 and had to settle for nunes vs tate.. which by the way glitched out in australia when nunes went for the finish. Fuck jones

I don't understand why anyone despises him. He's a fighter that has zero impact on your life. He's not a rapist or pedophile, so give him a break and enjoy the fights.
Who ever "despises" him, must be fun at parties.

Why would I despise him? We all risk taking tainted supplements, they're everywhere, that's not his fault. Driving drunk, well, who am I to say that someone didn't force him to, maybe even at gunpoint? Happens all the time. And who knows, maybe that pregnant lady had it coming? Maybe she's an atheist? Plus, she wasn't even pregnant with twins.

I'm such a rube I bought into the 214 redemption story.

All the salt he causes makes me like him more as a fighter.

But screw him, he's a terrible person. Doper too.

Probably when he dropped Lyoto. You could see he got joy out of dropping him like that.

I started to despise him when he started to sign as the champion before fighting shogun. I kept hating while he was keeping the charade of being a good guy and role model.

I started to like him when he and DC had the famous argument behind the scenes recorded on camera, and it displayed we were all right about Jones being a fake fuck. I started to enjoy heel-Jones.

I still want to see the guy knocked the fuck out, but nobody can't deny his fighting ability. Also, it's pretty fascinating listening to the guy trying to explain himself about his fuckups, because he can't help but not care about other people, he is a genuine egothistical asshole.

Back