At what point do you consider someone rich?

Tamriel Terror

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Pretty simple concept. Is it them having a large amount in assets? When they make >$250,000 a year? When they have >$1,000,000 in liquid cash? Expensive house?

At what point do you consider someone to be rich?

When they are no longer envious of what others possess.

giggity

Maybe when they start behaving like it.

Rich to me is 1 million+ in your bank

shit, guess I have lower standards. six figure salary with no kids is fucking rich to me.

I don't know, who even fucking cares?

One of my uncles is an orthopedic surgeon of at least 30 years, lives like 3-4 houses down from Kobe Bryant, has houses on PGA Club Tour courses, house in Martha's Vineyard, etc - His wife, my aunt is basically suicidally depressed - Over really nothing. Electro-shock-therapy and everything.

With new money especially - I've watched money ruin people. It doesn't have to, but it sure can. I also watch people who are simply happy - On 30/40k a year.

Rich is when you no longer have to eat Cup Noodles and can now afford a steak with ketchup.

large and multiple/countless properties, properties that generates income like commercial properties.

money in the become that is enough to support you and your family's needs.

shit, guess I have lower standards. six figure salary with no kids is fucking rich to me.

giphy.gif

Anyone with a penny more than me is a rich bastard and should be taxed to the hilt.
Anyone with a penny less than me is a stinking, scrounging peasant.

Whenever you can do what ever the fook you want... within reason

Rich is when you don't bother looking at the prices on the menu anymore when you go out to eat...

Back