At what point do we stop responding to drug ODs?

Not sure I trust someone with a yellow username in cases like these, they tend to be rather jaded and vengeful.

Big pharma got the entire country addicted to opiates. They pushed thisnshit like candy. They should be responsible to pay for the fallout

You don't, ever. It's like anyone else with a potentially fatal condition, they require more emergency treatment than everybody else. This is viewing them neutrally, I don't hate people for ruining their own lives, and I don't think sobriety is an accomplishment. I do think, though, when someone calls for help, if you've signed up to be a first responder, you help. I'm not going to forgive laziness by paid public employees because other people (who aren't on the clock) are living shitty lives.

People should stop taking pain relievers.

No meds master race crew checking in

Pain is a hell of a motivator.

Addiction is a disease. Treatable, but not curable.
Kind of like stupid people. (They aren't trying to be stupid, they are just stupid and need cooersion sometimes)

That is absolutely not what your evidence says. Your evidence proves my point actually: These junkies started out with prescription pills, taking them legally and safely, and then moved onto something else. In many cases, they continued to use the pills illegally without a prescription. In other cases, they migrated over to heroin use. Either way, the use of the drugs was illegal and for recreational purposes. "Big pharma" ain't got nothing to do with that part.

The only thing that would make me think twice about this was if TS already had an OD under his belt.

People should stop taking pain relievers.

No meds master race crew checking in
I had a bad injury and was in alot of pain,and they gave me percocets. I took one and it made me feel SO GOOD,that i didnt take any more. I knew id be poppin them shits like m & m's

Life savin ass motherfuckers

I'm tired of people looking at alcoholics/ drug addicts like they are victims, and then people treat them like hero's with they sober up. Take some responsibility in your life.
I work with a lot of these people and they are indeed huge wastes of resources. A lot of them are awful people and have entitled attitudes to make it worse.

I'd have no problem with this idea.

Big pharma got the entire country addicted to opiates. They pushed thisnshit like candy. They should be responsible to pay for the fallout

They should be punished by having to give us all you can eat meds

We Narcan'd some asshat everyday for 4 days. Even had to Narcan him 2x in a day.

If you're shooting heroin we should not be wasting time reviving you when you OD. We got mandated Narcan carry by our dept about 6 months ago. It's $75 a pop to Narcan some junkie.

Only possible benefit i see of having it is in case of accidenyal fentanyl exposure to us or a K9.

We Narcan'd some asshat everyday for 4 days. Even had to Narcan him 2x in a day.

If you're shooting heroin we should not be wasting time reviving you when you OD. We got mandated Narcan carry by our dept about 6 months ago. It's $75 a pop to Narcan some junkie.

Only possible benefit i see of having it is in case of accidenyal fentanyl exposure to us or a K9.
That's insane!! You should just let em pass into that shadow realm. That would do everyone a big favor.

That's insane!! You should just let em pass into that shadow realm. That would do everyone a big favor.
You can't in most situations unless you're in some kind of danger and have to look after yourself first. Unless the person is a DNR we have to step in. The luck a lot of these idiots have.

If it was some corrupt third world country these people were in they'd be long dead and no one would care.

Back