At what age is an MMA fighter at their peak?

I'm a MUFC fan.

Fair enough. Where you from? Buckinghamshire? <45> In fairness, (as much as I despise admitting this) you are clearly well in the running for the title. You got a long way to go yet and City look out of this world, but Jose's a phenominal manager and the players almost always look fantastic. Rashford is excellent and Big Red Rom Lukaku is a great addition. Huddersfield was inevitable, you can't continue that kind of streak and not slip up against a minor team it was waiting to happen.

I would take a 2005 CHampion's league Gerrard over any other England player in history.

Whilst I don't disagree with you for a second... it's clear that England have had some truly exceptional players over the years, sometimes a squad-full of top talent - remember there was a time when the England squad featured the likes of Owen, Gerrard, Lampard, Becks, Ashley Cole, John Terry etc? And we clearly did better then than we have in recent times, but still haven't managed to win anything signifcant. The last Euroes was a shambles and we had top PL players like Kane, Sturridge, Vardy, Alli, Sterling, Dier, Walker, Rose, Rashford even Rooney was still performing for Utd at the time... all playing like dynamite for their clubs, and yet for England we get nothing but static, sloppy, uninspiring performances.

Fair enough. Where you from? Buckinghamshire? <45> In fairness, (as much as I despise admitting this) you are clearly well in the running for the title. You got a long way to go yet and City look out of this world, but Jose's a phenominal manager and the players almost always look fantastic. Rashford is excellent and Big Red Rom Lukaku is a great addition. Huddersfield was inevitable, you can't continue that kind of streak and not slip up against a minor team it was waiting to happen.

Whilst I don't disagree with you for a second... it's clear that England have had some truly exceptional players over the years, sometimes a squad-full of top talent - remember there was a time when the England squad featured the likes of Owen, Gerrard, Lampard, Becks, Ashley Cole, John Terry etc? And we clearly did better then than we have in recent times, but still haven't managed to win anything signifcant. The last Euroes was a shambles and we had top PL players like Kane, Sturridge, Vardy, Alli, Sterling, Dier, Walker, Rose, Rashford even Rooney was still performing for Utd at the time... all playing like dynamite for their clubs, and yet for England we get nothing but static, sloppy, uninspiring performances.

Lincolnshire..

depends on fighter, Yoel is near 40...........

Its an individual question...its different for every fighter......

It depends when they turn pro.

If we assume they start training in their early teens, then 30-31yrs.
It only looks like that because MMA guys compete 2-3 times a year and how you perceive how good they are lags a bit behind how good they actually are by a few years.

30-31 is ancient in every other sport

Hard to tell. Most would say 29-30 but then again..
Robbie-35
Woodley-35
Maia-40
Frankie-35
Not saying these fighters are in their prime, but they are beating guys that are in the prime age

Depends on the person. Some people its 20 others is 45.

I still think the correct answer is bout tree fiddy, fuck everyone else's answers

Before 30 its easier to mold and shape tour body or recover from damage. Maybe there are some exceptions and it might be slightly different for MMA given skills plays a huge factor and people evolve overtime. Nonetheless, I'd say early 30's tends to be the peak...or 350 months at most

Depending on when the fighter turned pro, but I'd say 28-32.

The age they are at when Dana White realizes they are marketable and makes matches based on this.

Or just find out how old this guy is In this pic and you have your answer:

DA8El0pW0AAVlL2.jpg

[<cena1}

Athletic peak happens around early-mid twenties. With fighters it depends on where athletic prime meets development of technique. With the juice it can happen a lot later, as we've seen in several cases.

These guys were better off with juice earlier in their careers, I'm talking about Pride when it was in their contracts that it was ok to juice

There are so many variables. How long have they been fighting, how hard have those fights been, what weight do they fight at, what style of fighter are they, what is their genetic predisposition, etc? I'd say the general range is between 27-33, with the lower weight classes trending towards the first number and the higher ones towards the latter.

I would think that one important factor would be the amount of damage that the fighter has taken both in fights and in training. The more damage accumulated, the earlier will be the decline. The better the ability to avoid damage, the later will be the decline.

Back