At What Age Do You Allow Your Son to Sleep at GFs?

Yanno, just cause you dolts don't want your daughter to bang, she's gonna do it anyways. Might as well tell her to be safe rather than her trying to hide it from you. Idiots.

At his GF's house or GF's parents house? Regardless it's weird to me that her parents would allow that. His GF would never sleep at my house either.

I think it's weird allowing your kids to knowingly shag it up under your roof when you're home. I mean they're supposed to sneak around for that kind of thing. Even if you know what they're up to, you pretend you don't so they think they're getting away with it and don't try to further push boundaries.

Seriously I wouldn't be cool with this at all. Especially with my son. Don't need him knocking up some random and turning into a dead beat cause I'm not taking care of his broke ass.

My dad almost caught me once. Had a girl over he came knocking, had her hide in the closet but it was sliding doors. I left the doors open on both ends with her in the middle. Told my dad he could come in and look around but he declined.

Yanno, just cause you dolts don't want your daughter to bang, she's gonna do it anyways. Might as well tell her to be safe rather than her trying to hide it from you. Idiots.

You know you can tell her to be safe and still not allow it right? It's not an either or situation.

No sleepovers for my daughter’s future BFs until after her university graduation.

I hope to move to Japan with the Wife by then. I can invoke the old tradition of making junior scrub my back in the onsen bath. That threat alone should keep most of the boys at bay.

My parents let my gf stay over from 16, first time they made her sleep in the spare room but after that they just said make sure nobody gets pregnant.

Call me a prude, but as long as my kid is living in my house they're not sleeping at any perso'sn house. If they're not independent enough to live on their own, then they're not independent enough to sleep over at their dating partners house.

• At what age would you give permission to your SON to sleep at his GFS house?
  • How old were you the first time you had PERMISSION from her parents and yours to sleep at your GFs house?
I was 16 when my GFs parent's allowed me to sleep at their house 2x.

<JagsKiddingMe>

If you're young enough that you need to ask permission, you're too young.

Last edited:
  • How old were you the first time you had PERMISSION from her parents and yours to sleep at your GFs house?
I was 16 when my GFs parent's allowed me to sleep at their house 2x. 1st time I slept in her room on mattress on the floor. 2nd time - amazingly they were also out of town that night so we banged on their bed. Maybe they wanted me to babysit her - idk. Also - at 16 I did not need permission to not come home. She was also 16.

Example Scenario:
Son - a junior in HS asks for permission to go out of town with his girl also a junior in HS (both 16 year olds) and her fam for some family event. They would be spending the night and returning the next day.
You say yes. Last minute son says... my girl's sister and mom are not feeling well so her family will be traveling here instead of us going there. Can I still sleep over?
When they are paying there own bills and not living under my roof.

Not while living in my house. Move out if you want to do your thang.

I was 16 when my GFs parent's allowed me to sleep at their house 2x. 1st time I slept in her room on mattress on the floor. 2nd time - amazingly they were also out of town that night so we banged on their bed. Maybe they wanted me to babysit her - idk. Also - at 16 I did not need permission to not come home. She was also 16.

Example Scenario:
Son - a junior in HS asks for permission to go out of town with his girl also a junior in HS (both 16 year olds) and her fam for some family event. They would be spending the night and returning the next day.
You say yes. Last minute son says... my girl's sister and mom are not feeling well so her family will be traveling here instead of us going there. Can I still sleep over?

My dad caught me at 14 bring my GF to our basement, call me out and said he needed the basement to put there wine boxes that afternoon and don't go there.
Some hours later she was gone he asked me if i already done it (i said no) gave me a box of condoms and the instruction paper saying "read it" :D
From that moment i had the POWER but she was'nt ok with "do it" so it was useless lol :D

My dad usually had to sleep over too. Man it was cramped in the bed cause she only had a single mattress and my dad snored really loud.

Depends if my son is an idiot or not. if he can't open a fruit snack he won't be able to open a condom.

wtf? nver mind letting your son. what kind of parent of a daughter would let a 16 year old boy come and sleep over? that is crazy. if they arent married, no boy is coming to sleep over with my daughter. fuck that. My daughter wants to do that, get married.

oh, but you got a mattress and slept on the floor. gtfoh

Our 16 year old stays at his GFs all the time, give him a pack of dingers and told him to tarp up, She also stays out our house and I let him know there's only 2 people fucking in this house and that's me and your mother, the look on his face was priceless

I’d allow it at 18, but if I catch him lying to me about staying at a friends inorder to stay at his girl friends house and he’s 17, I’d turn a blind eye and pretend I don’t know. I know it’s a gamble but fuck it.

That’s me.

Back