At What Age Do You Allow Your Son to Sleep at GFs?

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
  • At what age would you give permission to your SON to sleep at his GFS house?
  • How old were you the first time you had PERMISSION from her parents and yours to sleep at your GFs house?
I was 16 when my GFs parent's allowed me to sleep at their house 2x. 1st time I slept in her room on mattress on the floor. 2nd time - amazingly they were also out of town that night so we banged on their bed. Maybe they wanted me to babysit her - idk. Also - at 16 I did not need permission to not come home. She was also 16.

Example Scenario:
Son - a junior in HS asks for permission to go out of town with his girl also a junior in HS (both 16 year olds) and her fam for some family event. They would be spending the night and returning the next day.
You say yes. Last minute son says... my girl's sister and mom are not feeling well so her family will be traveling here instead of us going there. Can I still sleep over?

Last edited:
I know they're going to anyway, but I wouldn't encourage/help facilitate my kids having sex as teens...so not while they're still under my roof...when they're 18 and move out they can obviously do whatever they want...

i was allowed to have chicks stay over when i was 13 and my son didnt bring home a girl until he was 14

My son could anytime her parents are cool with it. My daughter not as long as she's living under my roof

Idk man it’s not a big deal, so any age really. Just tell they dumb asses to practice safe sex bc mannnn if y’all be poppin out babies ima be pissed.

My son could anytime her parents are cool with it. My daughter not as long as she's living under my roof
I gotta agree with this. It's one of the few double-standards that actually benefit males.

i was allowed to have chicks stay over when i was 13 and my son didnt bring home a girl until he was 14
Same. I slept in beds with guys when I was 13. Them at my house and me at friends houses. Once shared a bed with two dudes. Doesn’t mean shit tho. I never did anything with them. I just like sharing beds with people lol. Being close and talking all quietly wrapped up in blankies.

If the girl is a metoo feminist, he's staying the f*ck at home. A man's got to protect his boy from twitter shitstorms and whatnot. Otherwise he can go anytime they get permission from her folks, but he's bringing condoms.

Once he's out of the house he can do whatever he wants, but if he's living with me he will never be allowed to stay at a girls house. It's just asking for legal trouble.

Same. I slept in beds with guys when I was 13. Them at my house and me at friends houses. Once shared a bed with two dudes. Doesn’t mean shit tho. I never did anything with them. I just like sharing beds with people lol. Being close and talking all quietly wrapped up in blankies.
i cant wait until we go to Alaska ;)

Let him become a man!! But lol bet he gets her pregnant.

I am sure they just wanted to talk....... and really just like to talk to you......

I have no idea why they allowed me to stay over while they were out of town - she was 16.

Ok, good. Because I thought you intentionally left her age out of the OP. I don’t know. Kids are gonna bang. Some parents just let ‘em banh, bro.

Ok, good. Because I thought you intentionally left her age out of the OP. I don’t know. Kids are gonna bang. Some parents just let ‘em banh, bro.
LOL - I thought I had the age in the OP and you were being a wise guy. I added it.

At his GF's house or GF's parents house? Regardless it's weird to me that her parents would allow that. His GF would never sleep at my house either.

I think it's weird allowing your kids to knowingly shag it up under your roof when you're home. I mean they're supposed to sneak around for that kind of thing. Even if you know what they're up to, you pretend you don't so they think they're getting away with it and don't try to further push boundaries.

Back