At this point, I wouldn't favor Conor to beat any pro fighter

Typical “you lose a fight you are a bum now” logic. He wins his next fight and many will be back on his dick. Mcgregor will always have big issues with powerful wresslers like Khabib and even Lee. But make no mistake, he is still DANGEROUS and would flatten many bums who dont bring a td threat. His accuracy and speed are crazy.

Imo Khabib and Tony will be too much, he can beat anyone else tho.

Man, I don't know who's the worst, Conor Nut-huggers or Conor Haters. I lean towards the latter myself but you cannot deny the man has skills. Despite my personal feelings about the guy and his behavior, ridiculous statements like this show how blinded people can become by their own opinions.

This is pretty much the trend of these weird jealous haters on here, excellent parody thread.

Conor is a good fighter and he could beat a lot of pro’s but as long as he fights at LW I don’t think he will ever hold the belt. For him to win a belt and look invincible he is going to have to make the cut to FW. Even then Max is a different animal and he could very well beat Conor the second time around. If the UFC wants to keep his hype alive they need to get him someone he can beat.

I Hate conor. Someone wrote that he can't come back from 2 bad defeats? He lost to these guys

49-0
29-0 (close)

Come on, if this bad beating Khabib put on him doesn’t motivate him and give him that hunger, then he shouldn’t fight again

That’s some serious hyperbole. Sure, I think Conor struggles with a lot of the top guys at 155, but he easily beats most guys outside the top 10 and would still be at the top of 145. The guy still has skill, come on.
He can't make 145 anymore.

Saying McGregor has no hunger will give him more hunger
Y'all giving him shit will just make him more hungry as much as you guys hate to admit it, and I'm not even a McGregor fan

He can't make 145 anymore.
He can. Cmon he hasent grown that much hes always had the same look

I think hes just fine. He will get huge fights and continue to make money.

He desperately needs to win his next fight to stay relevant though. Really important his team picks a good opponent he should beat

Connor is going to be the new BJ Penn within 3 years. Unmotivated and irrelevant as a fighter. Wasted potential (which is weird to say when he's won 2 titles)

Last edited:
Isn’t it weird how some people think Conor will never lose again, and then other people think he cannot possibly win ever again?

You kids are all over the spectrum.

Its about motivations. If he was ever motivated by anything other than arrogance and pride then I think it is possible he could get it back and do really well. If not then I think Conman is done and will win few fights in the future.

He can. Cmon he hasent grown that much hes always had the same look

I think hes just fine. He will get huge fights and continue to make money.

He desperately needs to win his next fight to stay relevant though. Really important his team picks a good opponent he should beat

Only Conor thinks he’s nearing 6’0 and 175 pounds

He’s not very big, well-muscled, sure; heavier than Mayweather yeah. But he was dwarfed and overpowered by Khabib and needs to go and dominate 145 again where he will accel.

I think he’ll beat Max comfortably to recapture his aura

Isn’t it weird how some people think Conor will never lose again, and then other people think he cannot possibly win ever again?

You kids are all over the spectrum.

That's the fight game man. These guys compete 1 or 2 times a year basically. Two or three losses are a year or two of a guys career. The fall from elite to gatekeeper is basically a couple bad losses..

I'd still favor him against any Lightweight in the world except Khabib or GSP (if he cut down to 155.) And I think under the right circumstances he could beat those guys as well but they're obviously the hardest tests.

It amuses me that he loses to a couple of undefeated fighters who hardly ever even lose rounds (one of which is in a whole different sport) and people think he's "done." Retards!

Back