At this point, I wouldn't favor Conor to beat any pro fighter

giphy.gif

He did better than most sensible people thought he'd do against Khabib.

Maybe Conor is just doing a Ricky Hatton. He was winning fights while getting coked up and fat between training camps and it was all going great until he was beaten by Mayweather by TKO in the 10th......

Hatton went 2-2 post Mayweather (but did beat Paulie Malignaggi) and quit.

Yeah and all Hatton did after Mayweather was suffer one of the must brutal KOs you'll see vs Pac. Would be painful to see Conor go down that road..

Tank Abbott would KO Connor stiff.

Last edited:
Guy loses to the GOAT of boxing and takes on the 26-0 grappling monster who is a weight class heavier, loses but wins a round in the process, and now he would be beaten by ANY professional fighter? What level of delusion is this? Seek help.

Among his past opponents he defeated, I would favor Poirier, Mendes and Holloway to beat him now. And it's 50/50 with Nate. To his credit, I think he still beats the likes of Brimage and Siver easily. Alvarez too.

Among his past opponents he defeated, I would favor Poirier, Mendes and Holloway to beat him now. And it's 50/50 with Nate. To his credit, I think he still beats the likes of Brimage and Siver easily. Alvarez too.

NOPE! Poirier likes to get hit in his fights. We all know what happens when a full camp conor hits someone. It would be lights out for Poirier. Mendes would also get lit up. Jabbed to death and KO'd. I think Holloway would be a war with Holloway ultimately winning on his gas tank and improved striking but that's a 50/50 for me.

You guys SERIOUSLY underestimate Connor's ability to strike and counter strike. You can't look at the Khabib fight and say he's done. You just can't. And if you do, well then.....urine idiot.

Rehydrated 155 Poirier would withstand those shots. Mendes would adjust his game to favor wrestling instead of trying to stand with Conor.

He could do some damage in the featherweight division against smaller guys.

At 155, against guys his own size, the top 5 of that division would embrace him.

That’s some serious hyperbole. Sure, I think Conor struggles with a lot of the top guys at 155, but he easily beats most guys outside the top 10 and would still be at the top of 145. The guy still has skill, come on.

Yes, he has skills against guys smaller than him.

I think Conor could come back and lose in a war to Cowboy and STILL be a star.

This is why his fans say Conor's haters are worse.
I don't like Khabib or Aldo but I'd never dismiss their skills like TS does Conor.

Cool cuz i’f favor Conor to beat every single competitor at 145 and 155 with ease except for khabib and tony

Delusional TS. He beats anyone not named Khabib below 170

That’s some serious hyperbole. Sure, I think Conor struggles with a lot of the top guys at 155, but he easily beats most guys outside the top 10 and would still be at the top of 145. The guy still has skill, come on.

The top 10 LW would struggle against HIM as well. Remember he comfortably dismantled Alvarez, who is arguably top 6 today.

Let's see anyone under welterweight who's not Khabib try Conor...let's see how they deal with the range and left hand.

I still think he can beat a lot of guys - I just dont see him beating the top guys anymore.

It's not even so much as about hunger but more-so that he has been exposed for what he is - a front running quitter who'll look for a way out once he is pushed back.

Back