At one point Jones became Überjones

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
jones-transform-660x400.jpg

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

At this stage, even with the shitty physique, I wouldn't be surprised if he was using PEDs back then.

This fockin guy is SUCH a shady, pathological cheater, that I'm not sure he was EVER clean.

people have said he's been on roids forever in the UFC

He always was uber Jones, fam. He just beat a bunch tests when the testing sucked, kinda like Overeem in Japan and Strike Force.

ITT a bunch of couch potatoes who never even lift are in disbelief that the GOAT can have sick gains after a few months of lifting without steroids.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Wait... it wasn't JON Jones who just tested positive was it?! NOO!

This fockin guy is SUCH a shady, pathological cheater, that I'm not sure he was EVER clean.

Wow I didn't know you were so close with Jon Jones to list his personal attributes so specifically. You should consider holding a press conference on his behalf seeing as you know him so well.

people have said he's been on roids forever in the UFC

Ah People! ... the most reliable source you can find. People once told me that the pyramids were built by aliens and Beyonce is a god-damn devil worshipping illuminati demon. And they were right. As People always are. You can always put whole hearted faith in the word of People. Praise the lord for People.

Wow I didn't know you were so close with Jon Jones to list his personal attributes so specifically. You should consider holding a press conference on his behalf seeing as you know him so well.

Ah People! ... the most reliable source you can find. People once told me that the pyramids were built by aliens and Beyonce is a god-damn devil worshipping illuminati demon. And they were right. As People always are. You can always put whole hearted faith in the word of People. Praise the lord for People.

Hi Jon Juicehead Jones!

TS, as a guy with Jon's build, I can tell you these pics don't prove steroid use.

When I stopped working out, I looked just like Jon on the left.
Then after a few months, if I took a selfie IMMEDIATELY after bench pressing, I looked like Jon on the right.

Guys often look buff immediately after weight lifting.

I really wish usada could ban jones apologists too, it's just getting sad now

I really wish usada could ban jones apologists too, it's just getting sad now

No fair enough, I too hate people who just blindly follow their opinions without consideration for other arguments.

And putting my sarcastic, not very funny comments aside (for which I apologise)... I'm not blindly apologising for Bones and don't excuse what he's done. He's shamed the sport and his fans and ultimately made a complete mess of his career and tarnished his legacy all through incredibly poor naive judgement calls.

What I don't like though, is people making definitive statements that are not backed up by any facts or sources whatsoever, merely hearsay or fabricated by their own personal bias. I feel that is unfair. Judge him on the mistakes he's made sure, but don't conjure up a whole batch of made-up flaws just because it suits the mood.

No fair enough, I too hate people who just blindly follow their opinions without consideration for other arguments.

And putting my sarcastic, not very funny comments aside (for which I apologise)... I'm not blindly apologising for Bones and don't excuse what he's done. He's shamed the sport and his fans and ultimately made a complete mess of his career and tarnished his legacy all through incredibly poor naive judgement calls.

What I don't like though, is people making definitive statements that are not backed up by any facts or sources whatsoever, merely hearsay or fabricated by their own personal bias. I feel that is unfair. Judge him on the mistakes he's made sure, but don't conjure up a whole batch of made-up flaws just because it suits the mood.
For a person wanting to be excused for sarcasm you sure got triggered easy by the sarcasm about roiding all his life.

Jones will be hated on more than anyone else one cause he was more successful than anyone else, and two cause he was a repeat offender who repeatedly got busted or had near misses. Not a lot of hear say when you are pretty much the most caught fighter of all time

For a person wanting to be excused for sarcasm you sure got triggered easy by the sarcasm about roiding all his life.

Jones will be hated on more than anyone else one cause he was more successful than anyone else, and two cause he was a repeat offender who repeatedly got busted or had near misses. Not a lot of hear say when you are pretty much the most caught fighter of all time

Ha give me a break it's hard to detect sarcasm on a message board.

Yeah I take your second point and I just have to re-iterate what I said in a different thread so apologies for repeating myself, but I'm just having a hard time coming to terms with the fact I must let go of JBJ's nuts at some point. I've been a JBJ nut hugger for as long as I can remember, genuinely since before he won the belt from Shogun. I realise it's wrong to vent my inner troubles on my fellow sherbrothers and I apologise. I think I just need some support from sherbros during this traumatic time. I'm sure you understand.

In truth, JJ on the right was probably the most beatable Jones. It was shortly before the OSP fight that he'd gotten into all the weightlifting and this pic was taken. Reminds me of just after Mir got smashed by Lesnar and then had a fight coming up with Carwin. He started lifting lots of weight and, physically, looked the best I've ever seen him. I think he was around a muscular 260lbs. Carwin proceeded to smash him very early in the first round.

Any truth to the rumor he's using steroids anally?

It must be true, I just made it up.

Back