At least 20 killed at Yemen wedding party

Why do they keep having wedding parties in Yemen?

Last edited:
To be fair, we probably taught them about wedding and funeral bombing tactics.

Oh I’d imagine attacking large groups of defenseless, vulnerable people at family gatherings was a Muslim tactic long before the USA was even an idea.

Oh I’d imagine attacking large groups of defenseless, vulnerable people at family gatherings was a Muslim tactic long before the USA was even an idea.

I guess you don't know much about American military history.

Hey guys, I’m thinking of having my wedding in Yemen!!!! You’re all invited!!! Open bar!!!!

I guess you don't know much about American military history.

I’m saying I bet this shit was going on over there for hundreds or thousands of years before the USA even existed. Not bombs of course but massacres all the same.

Also, I don’t give a flying fuck if we accidentally bombed a wedding or made a strike with a lot of collateral damage in that region because they don’t tonthemselves anyways. I don’t think it’s possible the USA has done more wedding bombings than the local shit lords.

I’m saying I bet this shit was going on over there for hundreds or thousands of years before the USA even existed. Not bombs of course but massacres all the same.

Also, I don’t give a flying fuck if we accidentally bombed a wedding or made a strike with a lot of collateral damage in that region because they don’t tonthemselves anyways. I don’t think it’s possible the USA has done more wedding bombings than the local shit lords.

You're probably wrong about most of this except that Islam predates America.

They couldn't kill more innocents than us if they tried.

Way to attack me further using a white woman.

giphy.gif

Boom

(although I disagree with your last sentence)

Since 9/11 we're directly responsible for the deaths of over 1M people and we've exhausted $6T in doing so. I'm not even taking into consideration the refugee crises (and the costs associated with that - mostly picked up by the EU) and the rise in terrorism.
Iran will be a similar animal and we risk further destabilizing the ME. For what? If it is about the petro dollar and/or oru reliance on a military economy then Its just kicking the can down the road for us. I'd rather us die a slow death than murder millions of people just so I can pay $3/ gallon. Why not instead reinvest the projected costs into our own infrastructure, education, and sustainable, renewable energy?

I'd rather us die a slow death than murder millions of people just so I can pay $3/ gallon. Why not instead reinvest the projected costs into our own infrastructure, education, and sustainable, renewable energy?

I'm pretty sure we consume more of our own gas than what we import from Saudi Arabia.

In any case, fossil fuels are yesteryear's energy source. We could easily and gradually go renewable if we really wanted to.

I'm pretty sure we consume more of our own gas than what we import from Saudi Arabia.

In any case, fossil fuels are yesteryear's energy source. We could easily and gradually go renewable if we really wanted to.
That last part was more to do with our reliance on a military economy.

Man, I would never go to a wedding in the ME.

Fucking dangerous apparently.

Yeea habibi lets celebrate by shooting our guns in the air!

Trigger happy Call of duty nerd half way across the world:

Wuts that small arms fire?
2E66811E00000578-3316497-image-a-1_1447405012336.jpg

Back