Crime Thousand Oaks: At least 12 dead in mass shooting at California bar. Attacker also dead

'it proves nothing'. I've been pretty much right about what Ive said all along.

1.A 'combat ribbon' and 10 'medal's for one fucking tour doesn't equal an experienced let alone traumatised war fighter.

2.PTSD is over-diagnosed (plenty of psychiatrists on record saying that now). This man never was diagnosed with PTSD and never reported it to the VA after leaving service.

3.You've contributed nothing to this thread.

And I'm not mad, I just make note of people who claim I am wrong about things on here, and make a point to return to the conversation.
{<jimmies}

I keep hearing there very 6 off duty cops in the bar but none had weapons.

Anyone know anything about this or is it bull shit.

I keep hearing there very 6 off duty cops in the bar but none had weapons.

Anyone know anything about this or is it bull shit.

Is true. Most guys won’t carry if they know they are going to be out drinking. Just asking for lawshuits if you end up shooting someone with alcohol in your system.

Or you go to bust out some sweet dance moves and drop your heater on the dance floor then shoot someone accidentally when you pick it up.

Is true. Most guys won’t carry if they know they are going to be out drinking. Just asking for lawshuits if you end up shooting someone with alcohol in your system.

Or you go to bust out some sweet dance moves and drop your heater on the dance floor then shoot someone accidentally when you pick it up.

I guess if planning to get drunk that's a good idea but then h9wmare you going to,drive home.

If you are sober enough to drive then you can handle a weapon.

That's how it should be judged.

Here ya go prick:

US Marines say they have no record of California bar gunman who killed 12 telling military doctors he was suffering from PTSD

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ia-gunman-telling-doctors-suffering-PTSD.html

Also- LOL at people thinking airsoft is a good training tool for mimicking real life contacts.
LOL at not being man enough to tag someone you're talking shit about.

Simunition/airsoft are used as force on force training tools by police/security/military forces.
Multiple military members I know agree that airsoft has merit as a training tool.
Multiple tactical firearms instructors I've talked to (ex spec-ops/SWAT) have agreed that airsoft can be an effective training tool.
Internet forum guy says LOL..

LOL at not being man enough to tag someone you're talking shit about.

Simunition/airsoft are used as force on force training tools by police/security/military forces.
Multiple military members I know agree that airsoft has merit as a training tool.
Multiple tactical firearms instructors I've talked to (ex spec-ops/SWAT) have agreed that airsoft can be an effective training tool.
Internet forum guy says LOL..

Aw Im sorry I didnt tag you princess I didnt realize you would feel left out. Ive spent 16 years working in hostile environments in various roles, but hey you keep going with the airsoft there badass

Aw Im sorry I didnt tag you princess I didnt realize you would feel left out. Ive spent 16 years working in hostile environments in various roles, but hey you keep going with the airsoft there badass
<Fedor23>

I guess if planning to get drunk that's a good idea but then h9wmare you going to,drive home.

If you are sober enough to drive then you can handle a weapon.

That's how it should be judged.

Sure in theory. In practice, you’re still going to get sued for everything you own and your department isn’t going to cover you as most will have a policy about drinking and carrying that’s worded vaguely enough for them to say you violated it in any situation even if you weren’t legally “drunk.”

Most guys don’t want to risk losing their career then their house in a civil suit because they shot someone after downing a few beers.

I know an officer who was inside and he had his gun locked up in his car but by the time he got out to it the marked units were already on scene.

Sure in theory. In practice, you’re still going to get sued for everything you own and your department isn’t going to cover you as most will have a policy about drinking and carrying that’s worded vaguely enough for them to say you violated it in any situation even if you weren’t legally “drunk.”

Most guys don’t want to risk losing their career then their house in a civil suit because they shot someone after downing a few beers.

I agree with you but it's a shame still.

This guy survived both of the atomic bombings. So you're telling me that the only two atomic bombings ever, and this guy was at both of them?

Sounds like a conspiracy man, we should look into it.

Not the same thing. He obviously wasn't too close to the bombs, for obvious reasons. And vast numbers of people would've witnessed the bombs going off anyway.

Here ya go prick:

US Marines say they have no record of California bar gunman who killed 12 telling military doctors he was suffering from PTSD

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ia-gunman-telling-doctors-suffering-PTSD.html

Also- LOL at people thinking airsoft is a good training tool for mimicking real life contacts.

Airsoft is actually a decent training aid for FoF but especially dry-fire as long as you're aware of the trade offs. Longer range than sims/UTM too.

Deputy Helus was fatally struck by a round from a CHP Officers rifle.

https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/2...-offer-update-borderline-shooting/2233429002/

Really fucking shitty. Shot by suspect but fatal round was fired from the CHP Officers rifle who entered with him.

Not a surpise given the level of training given (or rather not given ). I know of someone closely related to my wife who was in the narcotic unit in ventura. His training for surveillance when he got into that u it was “follow that car”...the one with the dealers in it. Funny when you do a role like that in the military (UK) you spend months training on fake criminals/terrorists first.

Also venturas “swat” training consisted of running around a range with a drag dummy. Fucking absurd. The police higher ups need to alter their training methods generally. Especially after working with “swat” when they took jobs near me in Afghan and seeing how they operated.

Airsoft is actually a decent training aid for FoF but especially dry-fire as long as you're aware of the trade offs. Longer range than sims/UTM too.

Its a shit training aid. Either train frangible, simunition, live or completely dry (for walkthroughs).

Airsoft is a hobby and presents zero reality of a contwct situation.

Its a shit training aid. Either train frangible, simunition, live or completely dry (for walkthroughs).

Airsoft is a hobby and presents zero reality of a contwct situation.

Whatever dude.

<Fedor23>

Hope you got the DoD expensing those sims.

Didn't they burn down this entire city to avoid the wrath of conspiracy theorists uncovering the truth?

Back