Crime Thousand Oaks: At least 12 dead in mass shooting at California bar. Attacker also dead

In other news I picked up a LE G17 for $329 along with a Rem 870 Police Magnum for $299 this weekend.

Fuck yea for freedom~

In other news I picked up a LE G17 for $329 along with a Rem 870 Police Magnum for $299 this weekend.

Fuck yea for freedom~
A Gen 5 G17 with the blue label discount?

No way I could get a Gen5 at $329. It is a Gen3. I woulda grabbed a few if I could have!
Even better. Gen 3 is best Gen. I've had my 19 for almost 10 years now.

Don Lemon just used this horrific massacre, to rant about the caravan...wtf is going on?

Californians who wind up as bullet sponges in the Army/Marines tend to fit a pattern: If Black or Mexican they tend to be criminals and if Gringo they tend to be pill head types. I would be wary of a guy from a nice area like 1000 Oaks who was in the military. If he was from a shit hole like Palmdale or Santee I would understand why he joined.

Indeed. Wtf is going on?!?! Every week we have a new mass shooting. Dumb dumbs will want to find a single scape goat, likely Barack or Trump, but there is something much deeper that is going on and we all take part in it. Our culture has got to change and no single person can do it alone, we all have to analyze ourselves, realize every time one points the finger, there are three pointing Barack at you, and stop being childish assholes and come together.
Something, I don't know. I live in the middle of the ocean in a state where guns are hard to come by but it's out there. Not sure wtf is happening I'm asserting it to mental illness. I know a guy who's sister was gun down in Vegas Massacre and seeing the aftermath and what it does to families and the community it sucks.

This is beyond ridiculous. I'm right wing as fuck. But we need to ban firearms for everyone unless you can pass a background check and get a license and provide a good reason for owning one like hunting. And we need to ban semi autos and clips larger than 5 or 10 rounds.
tenor.gif

clearly doing nothing is the ideal way to go...

Theres absolutely nothing anyone can do, I know for a fact, and even if there is the Constitution forbids it!!!!

You cant compare Murka to countries on other planets!!!!

Am i doing it right?

The only other countries that have to deal with mass murders every week are Muslim countries dealing with Islamic terrorism and countries that are run by gangs like Mexico. How the fuck are we the most powerful country in world history and dealing with this bullshit? It's fucking embarrassing.

We're supposed to be the best country in the world and we have third world problems like mass murders/ terrorism every week, and we don't even provide healthcare to our people.

Its funny how telling people every day they live in the best country in the world every day gets them to believe it in spite of the facts.

I'm just south of this. November fires bad news...

18K acres in 10 hours and moving
Haven't heard from the great aunt and uncle, yet. They live in Paradise. The Feather River Hospital was destroyed, apparently.

Back on topic, did anyone see this story yet about 22-year-old US Marine Brendan Kelly? Kid survived Las Vegas...and last night. He wasn't the only one. He was lucky twice. Not all of them were.
A year apart, some country music fans face 2 mass shootings
California_Bar_Shooting_Vegas_Survivors_28416.jpg

where do you put the vegas shooter
Last I heard he was an anti-government extremist due to the claims of a single unemployed chef who had one conversation with him, but he seems to me like just another angry, evil man who was losing money, and probably was bullshitting something different at every turn to justify his uncontrollable disappointment in himself, and his condition. Calling him a "far right anti-government extremist" appears to be no more cogent than surmising he was a pedo who blamed the world for not "accepting" him, and harbored resentment because of it.

Just another scumbag rebel without a cause.

Haven't heard from the great aunt and uncle, yet. They live in Paradise. The Feather River Hospital was destroyed, apparently.

Back on topic, did anyone see this story yet about 22-year-old US Marine Brendan Kelly? Kid survived Las Vegas...and last night. He wasn't the only one. He was lucky twice. Not all of them were.
A year apart, some country music fans face 2 mass shootings
California_Bar_Shooting_Vegas_Survivors_28416.jpg
A girl survived Columbine and the VA tech massacres as well. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/endures-2nd-nightmare-article-1.211308

Can't believe I'd ever say this, but I'm all for banning firearms now. I love guns. Heck, I'm even a tactical firearms instructor. But I have a family now and I care more about this not happening to them and other innocent children than owning weapons.

Flame away.

Can't believe I'd ever say this, but I'm all for banning firearms now. I love guns. Heck, I'm even a tactical firearms instructor. But I have a family now and I care more about this not happening to them and other innocent children than owning weapons.

Flame away.
You'll sleep it off.

Is it too much to ask for screenings? I mean i don't think the gun enthusiasts in this thread are psychotic and gonna go murder innocent people so your guns aren't getting taken away lol. It won't rid of all shootings but it can only help, but you guys are acting like the government is gonna throw your guns in a river and turn tyrannical.

It is my strong belief that this guy should not have killedmall those people. IMO he needs to be strongly punished if he is indeed still alive no less than 12 years in prison with very few vacations and some strong mental health counseling

Every single person killed by that shit-bag was a tragic waste of life. The cop's death is not any more or less a tragedy than the kid who's father gave that heartbreaking news statement.

Still, I have nothing but the highest respect for anyone who will run towards a situation like that rather than try to find cover. Easy for some people to say, "It's a cop's job". That's true, but it's still requires one to override our most basic instincts of self-preservation.
Just fyi, when you said ‘every single person killed by that shitbag was a tragic waste of life’, I interpreted he worst way possible.

Back