Crime Thousand Oaks: At least 12 dead in mass shooting at California bar. Attacker also dead

Any proof?

Over 2 year old account with less than 30 previous posts suddenly shows up and makes 30 shit posts in one breaking news thread? That's evidence enough to me of an alt

And we have no idea if you're full of shit or not. We know this guy was infantry, we know he was in Afghanistan, we know he had a CAR. Troll someone else.
There's a pic of him in full battle rattle at a PB or COP (strangely with a puppy in his ruck) too.

I dont care if you think Im full of shit. Youve served in a military and deployed so you know exactly what I am talking regarding fuckups or mentally weird people slip through the net and are allowed not only to serve, but to deploy.

Uh oh, I thought that was supposedly a sign of admission or being rustled? ;)

No, posting hot dog gif was allegedly a sign of having no contribution to discussion.

That's what they always said about a certain someone riiiiight?

<{ByeHomer}>

I dont care if you think Im full of shit. Youve served in a military and deployed so you know exactly what I am talking regarding fuckups or mentally weird people slip through the net and are allowed not only to serve, but to deploy.
So because some fuck ups slip through, that means this guy was one of 'em. Brilliant.

No, posting hot dog gif was allegedly a sign of having no contribution to discussion.

That's what they always said about a certain someone riiiiight?

<{ByeHomer}>
Nope, certain posters have always said resorting to emotes, memes, etc meant you were rustled. Can't have it both ways. ;)

Those darn evil people . . . when will they learn . . . . we need more laws! :rolleyes:o_O
I know, dude. Laws are so stupid because people break them, even though laws are there explicitly to not break.

Seems like the first officers to respond must have been very brave. Good to remember there are always more heroes than killers in our world.

So because some fuck ups slip through, that means this guy was one of 'em. Brilliant.

Potentially yes. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding the situation. The amount of soldiers who were diagnosed with PTSD is complete bullshit and there have been plenty of physicians who have publicly stated the same.

Everyone for years now in the media rushes to blame it. Without knowing a thing about it, I would include you in that judgement since you yourself have stated you had a light few tours.

Seems like the first officers to respond must have been very brave. Good to remember there are always more heroes than killers in our world.

Agreed. Said the cop ran in knowing there was an active shooter. Hero indeed

His old roomate said he would shut the garage door and practice dance moves by himself.

This guy has incel written all over him.

Potentially yes. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding the situation. The amount of soldiers who were diagnosed with PTSD is complete bullshit and there have been plenty of physicians who have publicly stated the same.

Everyone for years now in the media rushes to blame it. Without knowing a thing about it, I would include you in that judgement since you yourself have stated you had a light few tours.
So that means it probably wasn't PTSD. Brilliant!

Friend was a corpsman and he's had the hardest time re-adjusting even compared to buddies that were pure infantry or Airborne because he had people die in his arms almost daily while he was working on them.

I think so

Doesn't surprise me in the least. They may not be as "cool" as the SEALs, Delta Force or Force Marine Recon, but Air Force Para-Rescue go through one of the hardest training courses of any military unit in the world. It takes almost two years to become qualified. There's a reason the Para-Rescue course is nicknamed, "Superman School".

Correction: After 12 random people in America (not some place else where this shit doesn't happen every other day) were killed by a crazy person AGAIN... for like the 500th time.

Please though, by all means, go back to pretending that this is not a major issue and shouldn't affect our politics. That approach has worked out just fucking great so far.

@Lord_Impaler
@HockeyBjj
@RR
@VivaRevolution

Et al
Nobody is pretending this isn't a major issue. But by all means, go back to pretending that people are pretending this isn't a major issue.
How should it affect our politics with regards to the caravan, Muslims, and domestic terrorism?

What about kids who grow up in heavy crime neighborhoods?
I would bet most have ptsd, being that they live in a war zone, have people they know shot, and had ppl die in their arms.

If one of those kids shoots at a cop I bet none of you would say PTSD is at fault.

clearly doing nothing is the ideal way to go...

Clearly you aren't bright enough to understand what I said . . . but by all means tell us what needs to be done in a state with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country to prevent this.

They wouldn't be allowed to carry in the bar, I don't believe, no. That's my point. Even off-duty cops are sensibly prohibited by the law from packing while drinking.
We can carry in the bar. Mostly you are prohibited by your department policy on carrying while intoxicated. Varies by agency.

Our policy says if you are at the intoxication level of being DUI you can't be carrying. If you go out and have a beer or two over a few hours you can still go strapped.

But kinda hard to carry if you're going out dancing and trying to pick up chicks. People tend to freak of they go to grab a hug and feel a gun...

Back