Crime Thousand Oaks: At least 12 dead in mass shooting at California bar. Attacker also dead

Isn't Thousand Oaks were Heather Locklear melted down, recently? They're talking about how safe the community is. Sounds posh.

11 victims (could go up)
multiple fatalities
shooter down inside bar (unclear if dead or injured)
sheriff deputy in critical condition

Some dude just said that only 2 cops came after 10 munutes

Also some dude said, the shooter looked middle eastern.

interesting just saw some white chick talking on fox and I could've sworn I heard her say 'white guy' hmm

Their interviewing someone at the bar she graduated in 2017? It must open to all ages. Hopefully there is not a large number of fatalities.

This is terrible news, my heart goes out to those there

Their interviewing someone at the bar she graduated in 2017? It must open to all ages. Hopefully there is not a large number of fatalities.
Bar & Grill laws. As long as the grill is still serving food it's legal for minors to be in the establishment (until either 10PM or midnight, I believe).

*Edit* Also, just realized, if she just graduated from college, not high school, she's likely of age.

It looks like a lot of girls I bet a jilted lover. It sounds like he had gas grenades a girl who was there talked about a lot of smoke an flashes before the gun shots. She said she received active shooter training in high school so she ducked an covered up with friends. One girl she was with got a good look at the guy. She did not say what color or hight other then saying a man.

Murcan culture, hard to judge

It looks like a lot of girls I bet a jilted lover. It sounds like he had gas grenades a girl who was there talked about a lot of smoke an flashes before the gun shots. She said she received active shooter training in high school so she ducked an covered up with friends. One girl she was with got a good look at the guy. She did not say what color or hight other then saying a man.
Or an incel type woman hater.

Last edited:
Isn't Thousand Oaks were Heather Locklear melted down, recently? They're talking about how safe the community is. Sounds posh.

I produce a bunch of reality TV out there. Our rich host lives there. It is quite posh. Golf courses, very nice real estate, Malibu adjacent, tons of weddings happen there. Basically one of nicer suburbs of LA where upper middle class and the rich go to settle down. Can’t imagine any gang related crime, or violent crime in general going down there.

Oh wow, he used smoke gernades. Probably planned this for a while

Can you legally buy/own smoke bombs and flash bangs?
Some states you can others require federal license.

"Hand grenades are regulated under the National Firearms Act (“NFA”), a federal lawfirst passed in 1934 and amended by the Crime Control Act of 1968.

I am sure you can get your hands on them anyway.

Back