At it again. Another heavy bag boxing vid.

yup thats what you did only a fool would not notice. I'd say its 1.25 speed
I actually put it all in slow motion, it was a 17second workout in real time, cause I have no stamina...

What is your competitive background? Did you do TKD fights back then or also something else?
I boxed as a kid, excelled in TKD but also competed in Kickboxing and some MT (or kinda MT, low kicks but no clinching)

Oh yeah, I forgot the cancer spreading foot...

Let's compare hip alignment and posture, shall we? Remember, you are in your own words: a million times better kicker than me
_20180721_141754.JPG

MOV_0377_000046.jpg

Let's throw in daddy as well just for fun!

_20180703_083106.JPG

Why are you facing the camera?

Dad and Kyryllo look cool though.

Screen_Shot_2018_07_21_at_9_18_15_AM.png

don't you look at me like that undercover Jude Law

https://www.nature.com/articles/ng.3222

Genetically Speaking, You’re More Like Your Dad

"You may have inherited your mother’s eyes, but, genetically speaking, you use more DNA passed down from your father. That’s the conclusion of a new study on mice that researchers say likely applies to all mammals.

The study looks at gene expression –that is, genes’ level of activity in producing RNA, which is the molecule that then goes on to create proteins and basically make the body function"

Life is good.

#1 Perfection

I don't know what's worse. The overrotation, closed hips or the insane lean. All of which are no-nos amongst anyone who understands proper sidekicks.

#2 Rubbish

Compared to you mine is grandmaster level. And I haven't trained shit. Just goofed around for 4 years, and banged mitts.

Right...

I don't know what's worse. The overrotation, closed hips or the insane lean. All of which are no-nos amongst anyone who understands proper sidekicks.

#2 Rubbish

Compared to you mine is grandmaster level. And I haven't trained shit. Just goofed around for 4 years, and banged mitts.

Right...
Yawn. Those are some mighty words you´re using there kid. Keep it up and someday maybe you´d even understand what they mean. *pats spacetime on head* (*cleans the hand afterwards*)

Yawn. Those are some mighty words you´re using there kid. Keep it up and someday maybe you´d even understand what they mean. *pats spacetime on head* (*cleans the hand afterwards*)

Yeah, for somebody who bashes me relentlessly, you better kick fucking phenomenally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back