At 37 years old, Mcsweeney still fast and powerful as hell

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He fights kixkboxing Saturday, but mma soon the moment he gets a fight( lots of offers including bravemma and among others)

Maybe at KSW in March or April. Fighting with Fernando or Jay Silva would be interesting.

Last edited:

He fights kixkboxing Saturday, but mma soon the moment he gets a fight( lots of offers including bravemma and among others)

All those @s lol. He desperate to be signed somewhere. I could see Brave, Road or Ahkmat signing him up for a few fights due to his name.

Maybe Geroimo Dos Santos vs Him in Brave.

Hope he gets a few good fights. I can imagine that it isn't easy to get offers from serious organizations, with all the drama around his stroke(s) a few months ago.

Would love too see gim in Glory... Shame ONE fucked him over, James against Vera would have been awesome

Hope he gets a few good fights. I can imagine that it isn't easy to get offers from serious organizations, with all the drama around his stroke(s) a few months ago.
He had a stroke? Did not know that. Hope he's taking better care of himself.

wasnt he getting KOd by every other opponent? and if he had a stroke on top of that...

wasnt he getting KOd by every other opponent? and if he had a stroke on top of that...

He gets stopped, but only been put out once in his career i think and that was in kickboxing. He still didnt look bad last fight even with the injury. Made tai look like he didnt know a thing about distance. Most fights he losses, he was always winning. I think bedorf was the only loss i remember him where he wasnt but that came early.

When he is on mentally and physically, he is very impressive imo. Not many hw's can throw kicks like he does.

Last edited:
Maybe at KSW in March or April. Fighting with Fernando or Jay Silva would be interesting.

Isnt Fernando fighting in march? From what i heard martin said is they pretty much want james for UK events. Which i get from a business sense, but kind of fucked up when you promise him a fight on march show

Last edited:
He should stay retired, an entertainer & decently skilled but he was nothing more than a journeyman and that is being generous.

He should stay retired, an entertainer & decently skilled but he was nothing more than a journeyman and that is being generous.
This. Inflated ego, bad attitude, and very lackluster career given his potential

We'll see what he shows this weekend. And that will judge if he should or not.

A can crushing bum that should just hang them up. Met this dude a few times and he is a fucking tool.

Would love too see gim in Glory... Shame ONE fucked him over, James against Vera would have been awesome

In talks with glory. The james vs lokteff vs vera would have been sick. Shocked they never did that fight. Miss those days of ONE where they actually had a nice roster. 2015 really could see the direction they were heading. Kinda meh if you're not from singapore

In talks with glory. The james vs lokteff vs vera would have been sick. Shocked they never did that fight. Miss those days of ONE where they actually had a nice roster. 2015 really could see the direction they were heading. Kinda meh if you're not from singapore

Agreed on the ONE/McSweeney opinion. And great news to hear he is in talks with Glory...that would be very nice

Agreed on the ONE/McSweeney opinion. And great news to hear he is in talks with Glory...that would be very nice

Yeah we'll see what he looks like in kickboxing after so long tomorrow night. His opponent is some great khali look alike. Just a smaller version.

What is the deal with you and this guy TS? He is a known DB and regional guy basically but you swoon over him.

What is the deal with you and this guy TS? He is a known DB and regional guy basically but you swoon over him.

Douche bag to who? Out of all the fighters I've done editing work for before, i can easily ssy James is the coolest and most real out of all of them. And ive dealt with some pretty cool fighters. And obviously very talented.

Just like why i didnt quote your post asking why you think he is a tool, dont ask me and wonder why i don't also follow your claims.

Fair enough?

Last edited:
Back