Assad is letting Iran & Hezbollah use Syria to attack Israel.

Assad is letting Iran & Hezbollah use Syria to attack Israel.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44029391
This thread is a total fail from the first post. Your article does not say that!

It says:
Israel minister threatens Assad over Iranian attacks from Syria

Followed by:
A minister in Israel's security cabinet says it could topple Syrian President Bashar al-Assad if he allows Iranian forces to attack Israel from Syria.

Israel threatened (as usual) and then said "if."

Pro Tip: Read your own stuff before posting.

Iraq, Israel, and Lebanon our United States allies.

Why wouldn't the US have reason to defend their allies?

lebanon?
I used to have sympathy for Jews because of WW2 and what they endured. But Israel constant accusations of my country for faking the historical truth and pressing top Jew politicians in US to threaten my country makes me sick.

No more sympathy. If Israel gets razed - tough.

You polish right? i agree the accusation by many jews so brutally against poland is uncalled for and even Israel reaction. They go overboard blaming average poles and a polish government that was slaughtered and overthrown ignoring that poland and poland lithuanian commonwealth i read was good to jews. Even russian empire before czars not so bad.

i think Israel has bad public relations they need to not so easily call people antisemitic and realize that Poles can be great allies against the islam issue and multicultural immigration non stop wave crap. I read that Israel comments agaisnt Poland made a lot of polish people upset and it make sense. They Israelis did the same against argentina just because argentina once in its history accepted some nazis and was semi tolerant to antisemitism at one brief point in its 200 year history and even before that. If they had smart PR they would not so easily call anyone who does what they dislike antisemitic and would work better to make countries like Poland an ally and not try bully them. Honestly france had a worse role in holocaust then poland despite both being conquered by nazis. Vichy france was a thing after all by choice

so i get you being upset but man i think too much to want them to be destroyed. Dont you think?

This guy is the biggest war propaganda artist on this Forum. It’s like he’s Praying for a war with Iran.

So far Israel hasn't been attacked once, and Israel has done plenty of bombings inside Syria. We know who the aggressor is, and it ain't Assad or Iran. GTFO here with your warmongering fake news.

This guy is the biggest war propaganda artist on this Forum. It’s like he’s Praying for a war with Iran.

how is that true? some other idiot accused me of that when all i did was give my own belief and analyis on how war with iran will look. If anyone is pro war with iran it is that @whougonnacall and maybe @dragonsfly. I have never supported US or western messing in syria and have complained tons on here about USA policy in latin america, ukraine, libya, and iraq. I have however said that as much i disliek US policy i think for once they have some legit arguments agaisnt iran, north korea, but also same with pakistan and saudi.

Israel borders syria and syria did attack them before in the past and is housing and supporting their enemy that happens to be a terrorist organization (hezbollah). So Israel actually has more reason to be in syira then the United States.

So far Israel hasn't been attacked once, and Israel has done plenty of bombings inside Syria. We know who the aggressor is, and it ain't Assad or Iran. GTFO here with your warmongering fake news.

they are acting preemtively because they want to avoid another yom kippur war. They have tried the play nice thing and let the enemy build up on your borders quietly and it never worked out for them.

So much stupid... so little time.

Assad seems to have death wish. It was one thing to be friendly to Hezbolalh which is considered terrorist organziation by colombia, argentina, UK and commonwealth nations, EU and USA.
Even the Israeli edited wikipedia (yes, they offer courses and pay people to edit wikipedia with zionist propaganda - look it up) points out:
Hezbollah's status as a legitimate political party, a terrorist group, a resistance movement, or some combination thereof is a contentious issue.[310]...

...throughout most of the Arab and Muslim worlds, Hezbollah is referred to as a resistance movement, engaged in national defense.[23][311][312] Even within Lebanon, sometimes Hezbollah's status as either a "militia" or "national resistance" has been contentious. In Lebanon, although not universally well-liked, Hezbollah is widely seen as a legitimate national resistance organization defending Lebanon, and actually described by Lebanese information minister as an important ally in fighting terrorist groups.[30][313]...

The United Nations Security Council never listed Hezbollah as a terrorist organization...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbo...terrorist_organization_or_resistance_movement

And while I realize how informationally challenged you are on these issues, Lebanon and Syria are two completely different countries!

Israel borders syria and syria did attack them before in the past and is housing and supporting their enemy that happens to be a terrorist organization (hezbollah).
Israel is still occupying Syria you fool. Geez, unreal.

SYRIA%2B%25282%2529.jpg

SYRIA%2B%25284%2529.JPG

Now, pay attention for once.

Israeli Weapons Among Arms Handed Over to Syrian Army By Terrorists in Damascus
Still there?
Takfiri militants hand over Israeli-made munitions to Syrian troops
But, you think that's fake news, yes? Well then:
WATCH "Israeli-Made" Landmines, Other Weaponry Handed Over by Syrian Militants
Cliffs: The militants have turned in large quantities of weapons, munitions, and landmines, some of which were allegedly Israeli-made and were used by terrorist organizations to target civilians in the region...

All your lies Isreal's enemies are true when applied to Israel.

Let that sink in.

As much as i dislike the western stance against Syria it is at least not as hypocritical as the Ukraine or US actions in latin america or balkans.

Assad seems to have death wish. It was one thing to be friendly to Hezbolalh which is considered terrorist organziation by colombia, argentina, UK and commonwealth nations, EU and USA. But now he is letting them set up bases to counter attack and attack the Israelis.

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-...a-to-do-Irans-dirty-work-strike-Israel-553694

´´´´Shi'ite militia groups in Syria are the ones likely to carry out a strike on Israel on behalf of Iran, giving Tehran the ability to deny its role in the attack, according to leading regional experts.

Israel is bracing for a barrage of missiles to be launched towards military positions along its northern front from Syrian territory, masterminded by Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps, as revenge for alleged Israeli strikes on Iranian bases there.

While Hezbollah and the IRGC are the only groups who have the weapons and know-how to launch the strike, it is believed that the attack will be launched by one of the many Shi'ite groups stationed in Syria and active in the civil war there.´´´´

Israel attacked first.

And has been attacking repeatedly well before Syria struck back.

And Israel was supporting Sunni Salafists in Syria with medical aid long before this retaliatory strike from Syria.

But as usual Israel , it's supporters and the US paint Israel as the victim. Being the aggressor and then proclaiming how innocent they are.

As much as i dislike the western stance against Syria it is at least not as hypocritical as the Ukraine or US actions in latin america or balkans.

Assad seems to have death wish. It was one thing to be friendly to Hezbolalh which is considered terrorist organziation by colombia, argentina, UK and commonwealth nations, EU and USA. But now he is letting them set up bases to counter attack and attack the Israelis.

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-...a-to-do-Irans-dirty-work-strike-Israel-553694

´´´´Shi'ite militia groups in Syria are the ones likely to carry out a strike on Israel on behalf of Iran, giving Tehran the ability to deny its role in the attack, according to leading regional experts.

Israel is bracing for a barrage of missiles to be launched towards military positions along its northern front from Syrian territory, masterminded by Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps, as revenge for alleged Israeli strikes on Iranian bases there.

While Hezbollah and the IRGC are the only groups who have the weapons and know-how to launch the strike, it is believed that the attack will be launched by one of the many Shi'ite groups stationed in Syria and active in the civil war there.´´´´
Or Israel can cook story up to justify its attack on the Syrian regime and whatever else it wants?

So much stupid... so little time.

Even the Israeli edited wikipedia (yes, they offer courses and pay people to edit wikipedia with zionist propaganda - look it up) points out:
Hezbollah's status as a legitimate political party, a terrorist group, a resistance movement, or some combination thereof is a contentious issue.[310]...

...throughout most of the Arab and Muslim worlds, Hezbollah is referred to as a resistance movement, engaged in national defense.[23][311][312] Even within Lebanon, sometimes Hezbollah's status as either a "militia" or "national resistance" has been contentious. In Lebanon, although not universally well-liked, Hezbollah is widely seen as a legitimate national resistance organization defending Lebanon, and actually described by Lebanese information minister as an important ally in fighting terrorist groups.[30][313]...

The United Nations Security Council never listed Hezbollah as a terrorist organization...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbo...terrorist_organization_or_resistance_movement

And while I realize how informationally challenged you are on these issues, Lebanon and Syria are two completely different countries!

Israel is still occupying Syria you fool. Geez, unreal.

SYRIA%2B%25282%2529.jpg

SYRIA%2B%25284%2529.JPG

Now, pay attention for once.

Israeli Weapons Among Arms Handed Over to Syrian Army By Terrorists in Damascus
Still there?
Takfiri militants hand over Israeli-made munitions to Syrian troops
But, you think that's fake news, yes? Well then:
WATCH "Israeli-Made" Landmines, Other Weaponry Handed Over by Syrian Militants
Cliffs: The militants have turned in large quantities of weapons, munitions, and landmines, some of which were allegedly Israeli-made and were used by terrorist organizations to target civilians in the region...

All your lies Isreal's enemies are true when applied to Israel.

Let that sink in.

how old are you? that stuff is muslim propaganda to make jews look bad. Also syria attacked got their ass kicked golan now belongs to Israel. LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!! lol

Israel attacked first.

And Israel was supporting Sunni Salafists in Syria with medical aid long before this retaliatory strike from Syria.

But as usual Israel , it's supporters and the US paint Israel as the victim. Being the aggressor and then proclaiming how innocent they are.

as usual these threads attract the same group of ánti Israel´posters it is always hilarious. First in to claim Israel is immoral state that needs to be dismantled. To me it real simple it is not perfect country and it is desert land mostly but the real threats they face from Islam on all sides is real. I wonder if you will admit this or not i know you dont like them because you admit there are jews in western governments ´controlling´ policy. But be honest with as narrow and shitty as that piece of land is they have i dont blame them for wanting more land. Literally from what i read the most hardcore zionists want just west bank, gaza and maybe south lebanon or sinai like they had before. They wont ever have the entire middle east. Meanwhile muslims are the most whinny and 5th column population on earth. Yeah you love to mention the muslims in burma as some type of feel good token of your ´love for all people´ and yes they not radicalized population. It is not the nicest thing to get rid of them but if anything studying history tells me is that Islam may take some kicks but overall it expands and grows. Burmese wanting a religious ethnostate in long run means less violence. Not all countries or regions of world can become like canada or sweden.

honestly all these religions are cancers to earth but islam is easily the worst it wont go away meanwhile christianity has pacified itself and will die in time one day and jews just want their small enclaves and the non religious jews integrate it seems. A person has to either be stupid naive, a muslim or a non muslim who wants muslims to expand and hurt Israel because Israel is center for ZOG and hurting Israel means one step to defeating jew world order. It is just insane to think that Israel will exist long term with the demographic balance of arabs all around them and armed states etc. It does not matter they have nukes they are so small if they got invaded like that they would end up using nukes on their own people as well just to defend the small borders which at smallest point is like 10km the fallout would hurt themselves to.

9090403242_e7d1c68a43_z.jpg

Israel attacked first.

I also know about the stupidity of US support for gulf states and pakistan which those countries help make the muslim world worse by expanding their hardline versions. My guess though is that it is temporary alliance by US military complex, use Saudis to help takeout Iran etc and then one day after other enemies defeated dump or go after saudis. Idk that just what i see it. My point though is that put yourself in the Israeli jew shoes and realize you want ethno religious state but it is already 20% arab muslim because liberal jews in the 1960s refused to expel them even though jews got treated and expelled like dog shit everywhere for centuries and because of refusal to do that back then NOW you have arab politicains in Israel literally acting like 5th column refusing to say the flag or call it jewish state and calling for mass return of palestinians (to demographically destroy the country). Then you have millions more palestinians in west bank and gaza that are there because again jewish liberals in the past wars did not send them to Egypt and jordan because they thought ´peace´ could happen.

well they are wrong and will continue to be wrong. At this current rate China will own the world because they are one country that can see spade for spade protect it borders and is powerful enough do what it wants. It also has friends everywhere with ethnic chinese running the show in singapore, vietnam, chinese friends and duterte in Philippines etc.

how old are you? that stuff is muslim propaganda to make jews look bad. Also syria attacked got their ass kicked golan now belongs to Israel. LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!

as usual these threads attract the same group of ánti Israel´posters it is always hilarious. First in to claim Israel is immoral state that needs to be dismantled. To me it real simple it is not perfect country and it is desert land mostly but the real threats they face from Islam on all sides is real. I wonder if you will admit this or not i know you dont like them because you admit there are jews in western governments ´controlling´ policy. But be honest with as narrow and shitty as that piece of land is they have i dont blame them for wanting more land. Literally from what i read the most hardcore zionists want just west bank, gaza and maybe south lebanon. They wont ever have the entire middle east. Meanwhile muslims are the most whinny and 5th column population on earth. Yeah you love to mention the muslims in burma as some type of feel good token of your ´love for all people´ and yes they not radicalized population. It is not the nicest thing to get rid of them but if anything studying history tells me is that Islam may take some kicks but overall it expands and grows. Burmese wanting a religious ethnostate in long run means less violence. Not all countries or regions of world can become like canada or sweden. honestly all these religions are cancers to earth but islam is easily the worst it wont go away meanwhile christianity has pacified itself and will die in time one day and jews just want their small enclaves and the non religious jews integrate it seems. A person has to either be stupid naive, a muslim or a non muslim who wants muslims to expand and hurt Israel because Israel is center for ZOG and hurting Israel means one step to defeating jew world order. It is just insane to think that Israel will exist long term with the demographic balance of arabs all around them and armed states etc. It does not matter they have nukes they are so small if they got invaded like that they would end up using nukes on their own people as well.

9090403242_e7d1c68a43_z.jpg
Muslim nations being intolerant, Islam being genocidal and some Muslim demographics being expansionist doesn't change Israel's own warmongering behavior. It's a bit like trying to excuse away European colonialism because of Islam's warmongering. Or like brushing off Chinese imperialism against the Uighur and Tibetans because of how imperialist the Japanese were.

Israel is expansionist and carrying out ethnic cleansing . They are behaving a lot like the Han Chinese, Colonials Euros and Expansionist Muslims.

This isn't about Muslims expanding, it is about Palestinians being treated like people and justly. You are also aware that a fraction of the Palestinian population is Christian. Israel didn't just oppress the Muslim Palestinians, they did it to the Christian ones also.

that stuff is muslim propaganda to make jews look bad.
Muslim propaganda from Russian Jews? And that is why I posted the video and pictures of the Israeli weapons the terrorists turned over.

Also syria attacked got their ass kicked golan now belongs to Israel.
You know nothing. Israel attacked (multiple times) and Golan is in Syria!

Muslim nations being intolerant, Islam being genocidal and some Muslim demographics being expansionist doesn't change Israel's own warmongering behavior. It's a bit like trying to excuse away European colonialism because of Islam's warmongering. Or like brushing off Chinese imperialism against the Uighur and Tibetans because of how imperialist the Japanese were.

Israel is expansionist and carrying out ethnic cleansing . They are behaving a lot like the Han Chinese, Colonials Euros and Expansionist Muslims.

This isn't about Muslims expanding, it is about Palestinians being treated like people and justly. You are also aware that a fraction of the Palestinian population is Christian. Israel didn't just oppress the Muslim Palestinians, they did it to the Christian ones also.

i guess you either stunted or stuck with some kind of universal ´´´we can save everyone and all live together´´´. Israel may be war monger, western jews in your country may be hypocritical. But that does not change the facts on the ground and the shitty situation they are in and the fact that they tried coexist, peace, thing before and literally made it for themselves worst today by not expelling all the muslims in the past 3 big wars they had that muslims by way started. If they had done it then they would have way more defensible borders. Literally i think anyone else can see the crap position they in and understand to realize that this must happen

jordan-is-palestine.jpg

personally I think china has enough land and should just let go of xinjiang but they wont do that. So what they are doing is watering down islam and slowly doing away with it. And yeah it only fair that jews get to move to jordan or other arab lands they were expelled from would it not be? after all if arabs citizens of israel can stay in office preaching against jewish majority then why should jordan be 99% arab and 0% jewish? where is fair in this world? You see it all relative.

Muslim propaganda from Russian Jews? And that is why I posted the video and pictures of the Israeli weapons the terrorists turned over.

You know nothing. Israel attacked (multiple times) and Golan is in Syria!

i believe that because syria is housing Iran who has politicians that say to destroy them. Your muzzie propaganda is so obvious.

how bad is their expansionism? at worst it is that slice of land the size of moldova if you add sinai. WOW! Islam is expanionist on much larger global scale. I think Israel applies collective treatement but the jews seem to have no issue with the small christian population n Israel that is citizens and Druze (non muslims) serve in the IDF at the highest rate of non jew populations. So this idea that they dislike everyone is not so accurate they obviously have there supremacists and want strong jewish majority and more land but it not to point of the neighboring muslims who outlaw gay sex, pornography, and use islamic law to brutalize people!

I mean a catholic, white person, black, whatever else has dozens of nations and much larger populations to flee to if they want or protect. But they literally have a small area of land that is cut in half by muslims in west bank and gaza who they tried to make peace with before but it failed.

Think about that for a second. Because everyday in the world now random muslims inspired by their holy books and mosques are attacking christians and jews etc. But for the jew only 1 country in world gives him preferred treatmenet where is in the majority. In other countries he may get treated good but he is minority and the majority will dislike if he is in power too much or gets preferred treatment like with Americans in here disliking jews or ´zionists´. Palestinians are not special eitehr they are just other arab peoples who follow sunni islam and are one of most radicalized populations on earth. Palestinian christians mainly exist in the diaspora their numbers are extremely low in palestine and are probably inflated at this point. By the way ideally the US would help create a christian state in the middle east but at this point it seems unlikely given the demographics. Armenia is closet thing they have.

but the jews seem to have no issue with the small christian population n Israel
The Jews don't, but the zionists hate Christians as much as they hate Muslims. The incremental genocide of Christians in the holy land is near completion. Again you have proven how little you know.

The Jews don't, but the zionists hate Christians as much as they hate Muslims. The incremental genocide of Christians in the holy land is near completion. Again you have proven how little you know.

jews dont stab and blow up churches worldwide. Look how christian population is brutalized by muslims everywhere

jews dont stab and blow up churches worldwide. Look how christian population is brutalized by muslims everywhere
The zionists hate Christians as much as they hate Muslims. The incremental genocide of Christians in the holy land is near completion. Again you have proven how little you know.

The zionists hate Christians as much as they hate Muslims. The incremental genocide of Christians in the holy land is near completion. Again you have proven how little you know.

it is 24/7 man every hour non muslims being brutalized by muslims somewhere in the world. I wonder how many buddhists and sikhs globally as % of population do the same or jews? oh you got burma as 1 random example or Israel shooting some terrorist and some random israeli general saying ´mean´stuff? wow that is outweighed by state sanctioned islamic terror, funding, and mosques preaching this and what the books say!

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx

Back