Aspen Ladd Wants To Fight Bethe Correia; Bethe Ducking, Or Going For It? (Twitter Interactions)

Who wins?

• Total voters
they will push any non lesbian that looks even somewhat like a girl...to the ufc, they strike gold, finding a chick that actually looks half decent...and not some muff eating dike...

Look at this he man woman hater.

It's spelled DYKE you nitwit.

Aspen Ladd's options above her on the division rankings ladder are dwindling...

lol at that soccer mom Betche is still in the UFC, Aspen would easily run trough her

Calling out Bethe......really?
HealthyMammothAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Bethe was actually winning that fight before the kick.

I didn't even realize Bethe was still fighting.

Bethe started training sanda way later in life and got to a title fight at a big show. If anything it's like an underdog story except she isn't pretty so she can't be the hero like Ronda. She is pretty old if memory serves me right and didn't have a long career.
My only issue with Bethe is her lack of humility given her skillset. As you said, she is really punching above her weight career wise.

Yes. Paying attention to what happens during a fight is pretty important. If all you pay attention to is the finish you miss a lot of detail.
Thanks for the explanation, never figured that one out, guess I owe you one

Aspen Ladd via being an actual competent fighter

My only issue with Bethe is her lack of humility given her skillset. As you said, she is really punching above her weight career wise.
Not that I disagree, but where do you think she'd be as a fighter if she was humble?

Back