Aspen Ladd vs. Tonya Evinger At UFC 229

Who wins?

• Total voters
Aspen is the one that just started screaming while landing GNP her last fight right?
Yeah I just watched it -- her ground-n-pound KO of Lina Lansberg. That was a bit weird. You can't actually see her face, so couldnt be sure it was her kinda screaming but it did sound like it. She's wasting oxygen if she's doing that. Well let's see what happens vs Evinger.

Oh yes, If Laura Sanko is at the event then I just hope that she tries to always keep 100yards between her and Evinger. Cos Evinger just apparently cannot control her self, which is very unfortunate. People who know that history will know what I mean. Because what Evinger did that one time in the cage to Sanko, was 100% inappropriate, to say the least. Credit to Laura Sanko for dealing with it as well as she did, she is quite amazing IMHO.

Last edited:
I said it awhile ago Conor could sell a mill ppv with JJ Aldrich in the co main looks like they're gonna put it to the test

Oh shit got her confused with Ladd whatever it's wmma they all kinda suck

Forgot to add the option:

Sherdoggers when they bet WMMA goes to decision.

think im gonna go look for pictures of tonya,cause i have no idea what she looks like.

tonya-harding.jpg

this her?

I thought Aspen Ladd was Scottish or some ish all this time.

Tonya destroys her first round 10 sec KO
you could be right my fellow Sherdogger.

In the long run, I do feel Aspen Ladd might have the X-factor to really go places in that division. Would not surprise me at all to see Aspen Ladd get a title-shot at some future date (no, not anytime soon, she needs more fights, she's still very inexperienced). Just a feeling on that.

Tonya's gameplan is always to get the fight to north-south position.

Forgot to add the option:

Sherdoggers when they bet WMMA goes to decision.
I’ll be very surprised if this fight goes to a decision.

Tonya has 5 of her last 6 wins by finish. Ladd has 5 of her 6 wins by finish.

Yes I think this will get stopped one way or another. No idea what percentage of WMMA fights go to decisions but it's pretty high percentage.
These 2 fighters are, historically, finishers. And that's a good thing. I'll be watching it in a week from now, as a warm-up to the other fights.

Evinger during the cyborg fight, Novitzky at the helm↓
giphy.gif

Back