Aspen Ladd vs. Tonya Evinger At UFC 229

Who wins?

• Total voters
source.gif

<{hughesimpress}>

great, can't wait to see evinger's muffin top jiggling around again.

Aspen Ladd is a good prospect and seems to be good everywhere with 5/6 of her wins being by finish.

I think she takes this pretty soundly.

'who are they' posts incoming

one is an older, butch lesbian grandma-looking redhead who gets seems to get a sexual buzz on taking people down and beating the tar out of them,

the other is an early 20s arya stark looking redhead who goes on runs in the woods with wolves, has a faint 'serial killer' air about her and seems to get a psycho buzz (do psychos get buzzed? well, whatever it is that makes them do what they do) from taking people down and beating the tar out of them,

it should be a fun fight, for the battle of 'Red(head) Queen', matriarch vs usurper

Going to skip this barn burner. The name Aspen Ladd really annoys me but Tonya is well Tonya...
Hope they both lose

Huge step up in competition for Ladd.

GOAT fight, textbook striking to be on display. Masterclass incoming.

Tonya Evinger played American Handegg as a youth, I guess that means she was an A-Level athlete or something.

evinger.jpg

That photo actually reminds me of this next one of Tank Abbott, who also used to play American Handegg as a kid, and was also noted for being a bit of a psycho in the ring and a tough workin' class drinker outside of it.
And, it seems, he was a redhead. I'm noticing a trend here...
6bcr0jp.jpg

this seems a really strange matchup.

Tonya deserves a few cans to compensate her for fighting Cyborg, and Aspen needs a gradual step on in competition.

this matchup makes no sense to me at all

'who are they' posts incoming

one is an older, butch lesbian grandma-looking redhead who gets seems to get a sexual buzz on taking people down and beating the tar out of them,

the other is an early 20s arya stark looking redhead who goes on runs in the woods with wolves, has a faint 'serial killer' air about her and seems to get a psycho buzz (do psychos get buzzed? well, whatever it is that makes them do what they do) from taking people down and beating the tar out of them,

it should be a fun fight, for the battle of 'Red(head) Queen', matriarch vs usurper
I know who they are and still don't care. Very few women stick out as people to watch and these two aren't them. Suarez is the only non champ woman I really look forward to in terms of skill wise not in terms "it's gonna be a good scrap."

I don't count the Cyborg loss for obvious reasons. I hope Ladd can finish the job Kunistkaya didn't and put Evinger to pasture.

this is a tough matchup.

idk about the losers making fun of it but its a solid fight between old and new gaurd.

kinda pumped...

Got Aspen taking this. It'll probably be a much harder fight than her debut fight. Tonya is a tough old broad

Last edited:
Back