Askren vs Usman Interim Title @UFC 233 Being Discussed

It's shit on all fronts, but then it doesn't mean a lot with Woodley fucking around so much anyway. Too many prima donnas at the moment.
Woodley is injured.

You need to get it together.

Woodley is injured.

You need to get it together.
Lol, thanks for that, but the day I start taking advice from plebs on Sherdog I'll drop you a PM.

I'm sure the bad thumb must be terrible.

Lol, thanks for that, but the day I start taking advice from plebs on Sherdog I'll drop you a PM.

I'm sure the bad thumb must be terrible.
But you keep quoting me for some reason. I have already told you what's what.

This is gonna be Dana's ultimate revenge against Woodley. Bringing in Tyron's friend of half a lifetime, blinding Ben with lots of zeros and young, tight bodied undercard WMMA fighters and promises of world titles and GSP superfights... Dana is out to destroy Woodley, and he intends to hit him where it hurts, and make it as personal as he can. He only brought in Askren to set in motion his master plan, which was birthed from a late night phone conversation with his close friend, Frank Fertitta.

"I know, Dana. Life has been rough for you since we closed the deal and left. Conor committing acts of terrorism, Jon Jones and PEDs, Jon Jones and PEDs again, Woodley never wants to fight... Hey, Woodley doesn't really even sell. Let's ruin his career. No...not his career, his LIFE. Here's how: Remember that wrestler who fought in Bellator? The one with the silly fucking hair? He wrestled in college with Woodley. They've been friends since they were kids. That guy would sell his soul to fight in the UFC. Make him do it, Dana. Promise him a title shot, a few nights with Paige, and hold that GSP fight over his head and never give it to him. He'll lay and pray Woodley for hours for that GSP fight. Promise it to him, only if he doublecrosses his friend. It'll work, and you'll start feeling like yourself again, bro."

And now, here we are.
I love the emperor palpatine vibe to this lol

Conspiracy theory:
Askren came to the UFC to beat the guys Woodley wants to duck and protect his BFF legacy.

Reality:
UFC matchmaking is shit and guys get injuried all the time. WW division is a mess.

Look, if UFC can get Jon to turn on Rashad, they might try with Woodley X Askren. I just think with Woodley' complaining of UFC to Askren, it wouldn't surprise me if those 2 are conjuring up something to screw with matchmaking, hell we have GSP who gets a title shot at MW, wins and vacates even though he has to face Whittaker as it was in his clause (Could have been exclusively for the championship title).

I know UFC Matchmaking is utter shit and in no way am I disagreeing, just at times some fighters find ways of getting back at the upper management in UFC.

This is gonna be Dana's ultimate revenge against Woodley. Bringing in Tyron's friend of half a lifetime, blinding Ben with lots of zeros and young, tight bodied undercard WMMA fighters and promises of world titles and GSP superfights... Dana is out to destroy Woodley, and he intends to hit him where it hurts, and make it as personal as he can. He only brought in Askren to set in motion his master plan, which was birthed from a late night phone conversation with his close friend, Frank Fertitta.

"I know, Dana. Life has been rough for you since we closed the deal and left. Conor committing acts of terrorism, Jon Jones and PEDs, Jon Jones and PEDs again, Woodley never wants to fight... Hey, Woodley doesn't really even sell. Let's ruin his career. No...not his career, his LIFE. Here's how: Remember that wrestler who fought in Bellator? The one with the silly fucking hair? He wrestled in college with Woodley. They've been friends since they were kids. That guy would sell his soul to fight in the UFC. Make him do it, Dana. Promise him a title shot, a few nights with Paige, and hold that GSP fight over his head and never give it to him. He'll lay and pray Woodley for hours for that GSP fight. Promise it to him, only if he doublecrosses his friend. It'll work, and you'll start feeling like yourself again, bro."

And now, here we are.

10/10 would read again !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back