Askren vs. Covington - Make it happen !!

LongDongSilver

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets these two duds wrestle fuck each other .. then leave em on the shelf to never be talked about again !!

Ben_Askren-hero-1200x1165.jpg

vs.

usa_today_10116448.0.jpg

Would be a cool main event for a fightpass card

its Askrens chance to get in UFC and who better to shut up than Colby on his first entry ..

Id rather see Askren then Colby anyday !!

lmfao covington would never take that fight. he's building up his newly created character in hopes of achieving stardom. Askren would diarrhea in him.

I think Colby beats him tbh.

Easiest fight of Colby's career.....and that's saying something, because all of his fights have been walks in the park

Colby should not fight anyone but a Brazilian in Brazil!!

Easy money for Funky...but not the right money

GSP or bust

UFC had their chance back then when Ben had more fights ahead and ducked. Don’t cry now. It’s too late

They recently started talking Askren because Ben finally got a decent platform to expose to the masses that he was, in fact, DUCKED. Now UFC is pretending they want him to expose their division.

I would bet Askren even at -500.

I don't see anyway Covington wins

Good match up. If I have to watch Ben in the UFC, at least give him tough fights. I think that's a tough fight for Ben. Funky in the male version of Cindy Dandois in my eyes. No disrespect Cindy.

Has Askren come back from retirement? Why is everyone talking about him?

Lets these two duds wrestle fuck each other .. then leave em on the shelf to never be talked about again !!

Ben_Askren-hero-1200x1165.jpg

vs.

usa_today_10116448.0.jpg

I have covington. I think Ben beats pretty much everyone at welterweight, but he doesn't beat Covington. People shit on his skills but he's pretty legit. Ben's style of wrestling would get shut the fuck down by Covington.

As a wrestler and a grappler I would love to see what happens in this fight.

Back