Askren thinks he can beat Khabib "50-44"

Usman, Covington and Shields have horrible standup. I'd say Askren is at least their equal.

Munhoz had pretty abysmal striking as well.

Sorry but I disagree. I think Usman and Colby have a better standup. Shields fight was different because he's also a great jiujitsu grappler so he was not scared of going to the ground

Sorry but I disagree. I think Usman and Colby have a better standup. Shields fight was different because he's also a great jiujitsu grappler so he was not scared of going to the ground

Kamaru might be slightly better won't dispute that, he certainly has power. covington on the other hand was only marginally better than Maia in their fight.

27-0 Always mauls his opponents
vs
18-0-0-1 layin n prayin

That's a very ignorant statement.

In his last 10 fights Askren only has 2 decisions, put away 5 of them in the first round. You see what he did to Aoki and Koreshkov?

Khabibs got 6 decisions in his last 10 and struggles to finish guys.

Ben looking TST against another world class challenger

Ben-Askren.jpg

In his last 10 fights Askren only has 2 decisions, put away 5 of them in the first round. You see what he did to Aoki and Koreshkov?

Thats what you get from casuals who don't know anything about MMA outside of the UFC other than what they can look up on Sherdog fight finder.

Just ignore the guy.

Poor Askren. Why is he calling out a LW. He's unproven and only beaten a bunch of nobodies. Last fight I watched him in, he was actually losing in the wrestling department until he came back for the win. He's almost at that brink of it being too late for him, although I don't mind him in the UFC. It would add another strong wrestler to the WW mix and give him a chance to prove himself. I don't see him cracking the top 5 though.

One of my dream match-ups. I'm honestly hearth broken that Askren never made it to the UFC.

How do you see this fight going?

Source:

He can make 165

Another professional fighter supporting my claims on Sherdog today. That makes three. What a wonderful day.

I don't think he beats Khabib 50-44 though, that is a bit too extreme. I believe he would definitely win though.

Askren had enough trouble dealing with guys who are not in the top 200 in ONE FC. You shouldn't talk shit from the minor leagues.

Goddamn I thought nobody would notice. Good one, mate.
<28>

Would have loved to see askren put his money where is mouth is. At least Chael gets in there and gets his ass beat.

For who is saying about Jiu-Jitsu vs Askren, let's remember this video. Owned at all forms.

Would have loved to see askren put his money where is mouth is. At least Chael gets in there and gets his ass beat.

Askren is just waiting for UFC to make him an offer but Dana likes to hold grudges.

Askren thinks he can beat anybody 50-44, including GSP.

It's the same like with Chandler, easy to say if you never actually have to prove it.
Askren is a legitimate threat to Khabib. I think that Ben could beat him. Chandler is a little undersized.

Askren fighting Khabib could happen if Khabib sticks around longer where as the Chandler fight will never happen

Back