ask me your questions

No idea about the fascination with Viet Pho, especially over all that great Thai dishes. You ever try the Viet's, Bun Bo Hue? It's a brown/orange pork soup, thick round noodles, lots of meat and usually a thick hunk of pork + fat/skin. On the spicy side and much more flavorful than Pho.

yeah its basically a different "version" of pho. My wife is Cambodian and a master chef, I dont really eat like an american. She can cook all food, khmer, thai, viet, mexican, etc but for example eating pork blood with quail eggs and rice is a regular thing for me. Typical american food like mcdonalds, hurts my stomach, and after weigh ins i like something that im familiar with that is also easy on the stomach so i go for pho. Alot of the guys want to go eat steak and mashed patotoes etc but that stuff is too heavy for me and not something i eat regularly.

yeah its basically a different "version" of pho. My wife is Cambodian and a master chef, I dont really eat like an american. She can cook all food, khmer, thai, viet, mexican, etc but for example eating pork blood with quail eggs and rice is a regular thing for me. Typical american food like mcdonalds, hurts my stomach, and after weigh ins i like something that im familiar with that is also easy on the stomach so i go for pho. Alot of the guys want to go eat steak and mashed patotoes etc but that stuff is too heavy for me and not something i eat regularly.

You are so lucky. Married to a master chef of any kind is pretty awesome. I find Thai food, really good and much better than Viet. I'm Viet and can't stomach a lot of the Viet food, as I'm Americanized. I was about to warn you about the "blood cake" from that soup, haha. That is just really disgusting to me.

Can you handle Durian?

You are so lucky. Married to a master chef of any kind is pretty awesome. I find Thai food, really good and much better than Viet. I'm Viet and can't stomach a lot of the Viet food, as I'm Americanized. I was about to warn you about the "blood cake" from that soup, haha. That is just really disgusting to me.

Can you handle Durian?

lol yes dude, thats me in all those videos i posted. Andrew whatever from bizarre foods threw up off of it. I could handle that show. I would be pretty much down to try anything as long as I see someone else eat it first to make sure they arent messing with me. lol. haha yeah i like pork blood rice and quail eggs alot, when i see i get that packed for lunch at work im like, yessss! haha.

Back