Ask a Manlet anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you deal with stairs
vYuYhRv.gif

All about the momentum, bruh.

Do you pay for your sex? I'm close to a 30 year old virgin because no woman will ever find a 5'9 king of the manlets like me attractive.

I'd shoot myself but Sherdog gives me so much to live for

nope, i . use tinder and i just date confirmed shorter chicks. Usually within the 5'1-5'5 range.

Many of them are asians or latinas. some whites.

Cautiious with the white girls who dont post their heights.

Do you pay for your sex? I'm close to a 30 year old virgin because no woman will ever find a 5'9 king of the manlets like me attractive.

I'd shoot myself but Sherdog gives me so much to live for
Lmao since when is 5'9 king of manlets? King of manlets is definitely 5'10, you puny little twerp. No wonder you're still a virgin.
Jqq4A.jpg

Whilst shopping, have you ever asked an old lady to get something off a high shelf for you?

Whilst shopping, have you ever asked an old lady to get something off a high shelf for you?

That would hurt my ego too much, whenever I see something on a really high shelf I try to knock it down without drawing attention. One time I was with an ex and there was a board game in a high shelf, we tried to reach it and then some guy came over and got it for us and handed it to me.

You're 5'8" and whine this much about your height...

That's like average dude.

Lmao since when is 5'9 king of manlets? King of manlets is definitely 5'10, you puny little twerp. No wonder you're still a virgin.
Jqq4A.jpg
Love this chart for some reason. Although at 5'11, I've never had a problem pulling girls. I don't think I am particularly handsome, so as long as you're not a manlet, you'll be alright.

Love this chart for some reason. Although at 5'11, I've never had a problem pulling girls. I don't think I am particularly handsome, so as long as you're not a manlet, you'll be alright.

Imagine waking up and being 6'2. Would be the best.

What do you think of the UFC flyweight division?

Imagine waking up and being 6'2. Would be the best.
Yeah, it would be awesome to wake up a few inches taller. But fortunately, since that won't happen, I'm still in a pretty good position.

People's fascination with their height, but especially that of another man, astounds me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back