Aside from Murder, The UK consistently had more crime than USA

of course I saw trainspotting.... but I dont get the reference?
A more modern times movie to reference how terrible Scotland is.

Joking of course.

A more modern times movie to reference how terrible Scotland is.

Joking of course.
8WF3VE.gif

Wtf are you talking about? Khan was an MP for over 10 years. He gets lots of press because that's the whole point of the mayor of London. They do PR and work on big projects that span multiple councils. Ken and Boris arguably got more press coverage than Khan did when they were Mayor, because those two were more charismatic and produced better soundbites.
You are arguing using facts........you do know this is the war room? You are basically arguing with someone who has never been to UK telling you whats going on in the UK

When a city's policies disseminate out to other lesser cities and serve as a template for other cities then

We need to look into taxing criminal activity. In the case of imported criminals, tariffs will need to be worked out. Whays your stance on GMO criminals or criminal byproducts? Are you strictly organic criminals despite potentially lower yields, higher costs and greater susceptibility to environmental factors?

Work out some deals with local Whole Crime locations for community sourced seasonal crime..
But do other UK cities also show higher non-murder crime-rate than US cities? I haven't looked, so genuinely asking.

lol why do you guys focus on Khan like he is a powerful politician? he's a fucking mayor lol

You think Sadiq Khan is responsible for London being what it is today? if so you are delusional

Because khan is a symptom of the problem.

what fucking problem? the imaginary "invasion" you guys keep talking about?
00103bae-800.jpg

look at all those faces.... this shit is an epidemic by the looks of things :p

He's a 3rd generation immigrant. If we're getting rid of them then Donald and his kids have to come live in Scotland.

He's a 3rd generation immigrant. If we're getting rid of them then Donald and his kids have to come live in Scotland.
hey, fuck off his dads a german.... he can go there lol

He is a human rights lawyer that cut his teeth representing terrorists. The fact that London voted someone with that track record is the problem

what fucking problem? the imaginary "invasion" you guys keep talking about?
00103bae-800.jpg

look at all those faces.... this shit is an epidemic by the looks of things :p

You are posting a picture of what might as well be a Pride march based on the demographics that showed up and wondering why there are no Muslims. Think about that.

But do other UK cities also show higher non-murder crime-rate than US cities? I haven't looked, so genuinely asking.
What cities are you comparing?

Do you want to compare Boise Idaho to London or Manchester? Or Detroit or East St. Louis to some rural UK city, as you can play this game however you want.

You are posting a picture of what might as well be a Pride march based on the demographics that showed up and wondering why there are no Muslims. Think about that.
its the Trump protest from "Londonistan"
look at all the non-white people

What cities are you comparing?

Do you want to compare Boise Idaho to London or Manchester? Or Detroit or East St. Louis to some rural UK city, as you can play this game however you want.
All major US cities or just all US cities to all UK cities. Thread title says UK had more crime than the US.

its the Trump protest from "Londonistan"
look at all the non-white people
Sure and some of first photos from it that hit the US made it look like a Pride festival which no self respecting Muslim would go to

There is a book series made by English writers called 40k it is also a game. When I read it I can't help but think that the writers were writing about England when writing. WIth the English as the Eldar. America as the humans and the new arrivals the orks.

'The orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We eldar who have failed, or the humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.'

— from Kultur vs Culture, Thoughts on Orkish Society by Ulthan the Perverse, a controversial eldar philosopher

Wtf are you talking about? Khan was an MP for over 10 years. He gets lots of press because that's the whole point of the mayor of London. They do PR and work on big projects that span multiple councils. Ken and Boris arguably got more press coverage than Khan did when they were Mayor, because those two were more charismatic and produced better soundbites.
Good point, e.g. Boris bikes (do people still call them that?).

Sure and some of first photos from it that hit the US made it look like a Pride festival which no self respecting Muslim would go to

There is a book series made by English writers called 40k it is also a game. When I read it I can't help but think that the writers were writing about England when writing. WIth the English as the Eldar. America as the humans and the new arrivals the orks.

'The orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We eldar who have failed, or the humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude.'

— from Kultur vs Culture, Thoughts on Orkish Society by Ulthan the Perverse, a controversial eldar philosopher
yeah just because you saw one pic it means that no muslims went on the march lol

imagine that coincidence lol

depends on the area really.

but Scotland is far safer than America. Unless I wear the wrong football shirt in the wrong part of Glasgow :p

People act like Glasgow is so rough but I walked around there by myself @ 16 yrs old and wasn't worried at all.

Back