Asian MMA gym looking to hire temporary coach/fighter | Page 2

Discussion in 'Standup Technique' started by Bashir Ahmad, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Hotora86 Karate isn't back. It never left.

Hotora86
    Good idea. Someone from the Caucasus region would fit - wrestling and MMA are very popular there and most ppl are Muslim.

4daLuLZ likes this.
  2. Azam Purple Belt

Azam

No offence you both sound stupid as fuck.

First off Pakistan is nothing like the Middle East. - not just racially different to Arabs but drastically different culturally. The only thing Pakistan shares with the Middle East is a shared religion. Not to mention it isn't even geographically located in the Middle East - it's in South Asia. Add on the fact that the languages/cuisine among a whole load of other stuff are very different. Fancy trying to say Punjabis are similar to Arabs...

Second Pakistan is a stable country - as someone who conducts business over there & has visited there I think I can say that with 100% confidence. Yes it has it's problems for sure but it is a stable country and unlike Iran it's not run by a religious figurehead that acts as a dictatorship. Also unlike Iran, women in Pakistan aren't forced to cover their heads with a parda (head-covering) - watch Pakistani TV - you'd be surprised how many women aren't wearing hijabs,parda, niqabs or any sort of religious attire. Also unlike Iran it's a functioning democracy but extremely corrupt imo.

Third there aren't thousands of extremists willing to kill every nonbeliever on sight - that is preposterous BS. Where the holy fuck did you come up with that? If that were the case - the large expat communities in Islamabad, Karachi & Lahore would have been wiped out by now.

Please never step foot anywhere in South Asia. With prejudiced views like that I don't think the people there would want you to turn up.

Lay off the Fox News and actually try visiting places if you want to make judgement of what a country is actually like. I mean you really think the news will tell you what countries are like - they are there to report incidents/events mainly negative - not tourism guides to tell you how a country is and what to expect.

FYI - You're more likely to encounter corruption in Pakistan than any extremism. Corruption is all over the place - in Pakistan money talks not religion. But you'd know that if you'd actually visited before making stupid assumptions. I'm sure even TS knows that money talks over there.

Imagine if I made opinions based on Thailand without ever having gone there - people would think I'm stupid as fuck and rightly so. Luckily though I seem to have a functioning brain. Unfortunately stupidity has gripped many sub-forums here - luckily the standup forum has been a safe haven until you two just popped in.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    AndyMaBobs and Yodsanan like this.
  3. 4daLuLZ Purple Belt

4daLuLZ

<Huh2>

<{katwhu}>

<bball1>

<GOT3>

<CerseiPlotting>

<Dany07>

<JagsKiddingMe>

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Kenjamito likes this.
  4. j123 Pro Sherdogger 500-0-1

j123
    Mexico and Brazil are dangerous countries as well, but I don't hear complaints. Those are countries where if you stop at a red light after 9 PM, getting jacked is the least of your problems

5. Kenjamito Chingasos Por Payasos

Kenjamito
    Pardon me if I’m not able to gallivant around Pakistan and form a personal opinion about the place. I was just making a throwaway comment about the place and the region, but after doing a quick dig on the travel advisory warning I see that Iran and Afghanistan both have the highest level 4 advisory which simply means “Do Not Travel” and Pakistan has a 3 for “Reconsider travel.”

4daLuLZ likes this.