Asian lives matter

Lmao at the hyperbole. "Punching and kicking him in the face." Doesn't even look like this kid was hurt, I doubt anything hit him in the face. No kicks were thrown, just some knees into his thighs (common peronial nerve) which is common practice.

I stopped watching after the kid was put into the cruiser, do they pull him out and brutalize him after that?

This armchair quarterbacking from people who have no idea what they're talking about is getting tiresome. The cop went a little overboard but people itt are acting like it's Rodney King all over again or something when it's not even close.

Folks this^ is a perfect example of a government bootlicker.

He loves authority. He believes in authority. He practically worships authority.

He's the type of nincompoop to fall for imaginary WMD's as a pretense to war because his government told him so.

Folks this^ is a perfect example of a government bootlicker.

He loves authority. He believes in authority. He practically worships authority.

He's the type of nincompoop to fall for imaginary WMD's as a pretense to war because his government told him so.

No actually I petitioned to have W Bush impeached and never supported the Iraq war. This was as an employee of the federal government and a law enforcement officer.

I've made criticisms of how this officer approached this but to say he "kicked him in the face" is just blatantly false. If that's what you think you're seeing in this video I'd hate to see how you score an MMA fight lmao.

If the victims was Black, he might have ended up even worse.

1 is for certain, if he was Black, he would receive none or much less sympathy from folks who give cops the benefit of the doubt.

giHQnBp.gif
TT1G1xm.jpg

Looked like excessive force, but I also couldn't see what the Asian guy was doing. Everything was blocked. I also don't know what happened prior to that.

Getting in the business of rushed judgements and assumptions is always a trap.
Doesn't matter what happened prior. Immediately using force is nothing but revenge or mean will or whatever. You only use force when you have to. He didn't have to use force here unless he was fighting the cop which he wasn't.

Doesn't matter what happened prior. Immediately using force is nothing but revenge or mean will or whatever. You only use force when you have to. He didn't have to use force here unless he was fighting the cop which he wasn't.
You couldn't see what he was doing inside the car.

the flaw I can see is that he didn't give the kid a chance to obey commands before acting as though the kid was resisting.

That's the entire problem. You don't give clear commands and start punching and kneeing someone without giving them a chance to comply you are a shit cop and should be working another job.

If the victims was Black, he might have ended up even worse.

1 is for certain, if he was Black, he would receive none or much less sympathy from folks who give cops the benefit of the doubt.
Are you saying that because they are more likely to have drugs or illegal guns?

Are you saying that because they are more likely to have drugs or illegal guns?
No I am saying that because people who give Cops a pass dam near all the time, are on the right, and they do not hate Asians, or if they do dislike Asians , the degree of dislike is nowhere near the animosity they have for Blacks.

No I am saying that because people who give Cops a pass dam near all the time, are on the right, and they do not hate Asians, or if they do dislike Asians , the degree of dislike is nowhere near the animosity they have for Blacks.
Not dislike ...more apprehension...you do realize blacks are more likely to commit a murder right?
Not being racist...that's just facts...

Not dislike ...more apprehension...you do realize blacks are more likely to commit a murder right?
Not being racist...that's just facts...
More likely than Asians sure, but that doesn't mean the cops should treat every single Black harshly and as a potention criminal.

More likely than Asians sure, but that doesn't mean the cops should treat every single Black harshly and as a potention criminal.
I agree...but when you go to the river you are more likely to get bit by mosquitoes,take precautions.....

It is because Asians are privileged and only black people are oppressed.
While some do, not many Asians appreciate being used as a tool by people like you to put down other races. You realize that right? Before I even came into this thread, I know you would make a comment like this. You always do. It's predictable.

I agree...but when you go to the river you are more likely to get bit by mosquitoes,take precautions.....
The problem is that this is used as an excuse by people to justify excessive action against Blacks.

Back