Asian lives matter

I doubt he would've been so quick to hand down the beating, if the person in the car hadn't been a young skinny pot-head. The cop comes off as a bully asshole trying to win some credibility points by "sticking up for his boys".

I wished that Asian guy killed that fucking cop...Fuck that scumbag cunt.

That cop endangered his live...He was a danger, and deserved to be put down.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dashcam-footage-shows-minnesota-cop-235259705.html

Holy cow. Now this is something to be outraged about and no questions about it. A normal traffic stop, immediately opens the door, starts dragging suspect out, fails, goes on to knee and punch before finally dragging him out.

Looked like excessive force, but I also couldn't see what the Asian guy was doing. Everything was blocked. I also don't know what happened prior to that.

Getting in the business of rushed judgements and assumptions is always a trap.

So let me see if I follow. Asian guy gets in a road rage incident (not acceptable, but happens) but the people he thought were civvies he was road raging on were off duty cops. They call it in, and this guy comes across him, pulls him over for the road rage incident and just proceeds to whip is ass as soon as he walks up to the car?

No matter what the Asian dude did earlier, this is a CLEAR case of excessive force. The douche bro cop IMMEDIATELY starts after him after telling him to get out without any chance to get out.

I'm not a cop but I would think the proper way to handle it, even if you were in fear of the guy having weapons based on teh previous road rage, would be for each cop to approach from opposite sides, weapons possibly drawn but command him to get out and lay down and then approach him. Can any LEO here tell me if that's more likely to be normal protocol?

I read an article about this, and says said asian man actually threatens the off duty cops, and he was in possession of narcotics at the time of stop.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dashcam-footage-shows-minnesota-cop-235259705.html

There are asian gangs in Minnesota. The Hmongs have an ethnic gang. But even still, if this asian did make threats, I cannot feel too sorry for him.

Last edited:
Excessive force 101. The police pulled him over and the suspect complied by stopping. Then within seconds they come up and start punching and kicking him in the face. Finally the belt is removed and for good measure they grab his head and slammed it on the ground and pressed against it with their knee. In all that time I do not see one ounce of resistance from that guy.

Physical force is a necessity sometimes but in my opinion, not in this case.

So, how soon before we see Chinatown and other Asian predominated neighborhoods burning themselves down?

Oh yeah... we won't.

Probably the same time we start seeing people offering solutions to problems instead of criticisms.... not any time soon.

Excessive force 101. The police pulled him over and the suspect complied by stopping. Then within seconds they come up and start punching and kicking him in the face. Finally the belt is removed and for good measure they grab his head and slammed it on the ground and pressed against it with their knee. In all that time I do not see one ounce of resistance from that guy.

Physical force is a necessity sometimes but in my opinion, not in this case.

Lmao at the hyperbole. "Punching and kicking him in the face." Doesn't even look like this kid was hurt, I doubt anything hit him in the face. No kicks were thrown, just some knees into his thighs (common peronial nerve) which is common practice.

I stopped watching after the kid was put into the cruiser, do they pull him out and brutalize him after that?

This armchair quarterbacking from people who have no idea what they're talking about is getting tiresome. The cop went a little overboard but people itt are acting like it's Rodney King all over again or something when it's not even close.

at the margin, asian lives have the least value on earth

go ask your econ prof what that means

"You sjw are just anti white and anti cop! This is why trump was elected!

Cops are never wrong

Sincerely,

MAGA hat wearer"

Uh...we dont talk like that...
WETAK. LIKE DEEEEZZ!! 1488 spencer and trump 4 lyfe!!!!!!

I agree, accept for the Indonesians, fuck those guys.

So he threw some knees to the common peronial and attempted some brachial stuns on someone who was resisting. He seemed to be too hyped up and went for it too quickly, there's criticism to be made here but it's not like he beat this kid. Lol at people making this out to be brutality.

The swearing was totally uncalled for and unprofessional though.

What would it be called if i tried some knees on a cop? Just nothing right?

Lmao at the hyperbole. "Punching and kicking him in the face." Doesn't even look like this kid was hurt, I doubt anything hit him in the face. No kicks were thrown, just some knees into his thighs (common peronial nerve) which is common practice.

I stopped watching after the kid was put into the cruiser, do they pull him out and brutalize him after that?

This armchair quarterbacking from people who have no idea what they're talking about is getting tiresome. The cop went a little overboard but people itt are acting like it's Rodney King all over again or something when it's not even close.

I smile everytime i hear someone went overboard on cops.

Honestly, I feel like the easiest way to get someone to release their seat-belt is to knee them in the ribs repeatedly and punch them in the face a couple times.

Honestly, I feel like the easiest way to get someone to release their seat-belt is to knee them in the ribs repeatedly and punch them in the face a couple times.

Yeah that's not at all what happened though. This guy's ribs rest on his car seat? Can't see any blows land on the face and kid's face shows no marks even after being on the pavement.

This cop wasn't professional (didn't give clear commands, moved to strikes too quickly) but the exaggeration makes having any serious discussion about it pointless. The strikes he did use were totally within the law for a resisting suspect, the flaw I can see is that he didn't give the kid a chance to obey commands before acting as though the kid was resisting.

giphy.gif

is she that bad?

The cop kneed, punched, and elbowed him 8 times. 3 knees, 4 punches, and 1 elbow. I'm surprised this made it into mainstream news tbh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back