Asian lives matter

No, No they do not.
giphy.gif

Looks like someone needs paid leave.

But in all seriousness, that officer should lose his badge immediately and be arrested for assault.

Last edited:
Disgusting behavior. Cop should be charged with battery.

So let me see if I follow. Asian guy gets in a road rage incident (not acceptable, but happens) but the people he thought were civvies he was road raging on were off duty cops. They call it in, and this guy comes across him, pulls him over for the road rage incident and just proceeds to whip is ass as soon as he walks up to the car?

No matter what the Asian dude did earlier, this is a CLEAR case of excessive force. The douche bro cop IMMEDIATELY starts after him after telling him to get out without any chance to get out.

I'm not a cop but I would think the proper way to handle it, even if you were in fear of the guy having weapons based on teh previous road rage, would be for each cop to approach from opposite sides, weapons possibly drawn but command him to get out and lay down and then approach him. Can any LEO here tell me if that's more likely to be normal protocol?

Once I heard the country song playing, I knew this wouldn't end well.

So, how soon before we see Chinatown and other Asian predominated neighborhoods burning themselves down?

Oh yeah... we won't.

I use to do this in grand theft auto all the time.

The cop could've at least taken his money.

I made a thread a while back. on my way to work, an undercover cop screeched behind this car stopped at the light (I assume he was cut off or something). the cop dragged the driver out who turned out to be a skinny & nerdy Chinese kid & proceeded to fuck him up lovely. I had to run off because I had to catch the train before the morning rush, but there was a Korean couple filming it all as if they were at a museum haha.

So, how soon before we see Chinatown and other Asian predominated neighborhoods burning themselves down?

Oh yeah... we won't.

Flushing NY technically is a shithole.

I made a thread a while back. on my way to work, an undercover cop screeched behind this car stopped at the light (I assume he was cut off or something). the cop dragged the driver out who turned out to be a skinny & nerdy Chinese kid & proceeded to fuck him up lovely. I had to run off because I had to catch the train before the morning rush, but there was a Korean couple filming it all as if they were at a museum haha.

How do you know they were Korean???

How do you know they were Korean???

I was born in Elmhurst NY, & was raised in Flushing. I've lived in the Flushing/Bayside area all my life. my inner circle of friends are predominantly Asian & my girl is Korean too.

I was born in Elmhurst NY, & was raised in Flushing. I've lived in the Flushing/Bayside area all my life. my inner circle of friends are predominantly Asian & my girl is Korean too.

I schlonged out some Korean chicks while on work trips to Seoul.

Damn that was brutal. Bet he wouldn't treat a brother like that. Guns for the brothers and knees and elbows for weak Asian guys. What a punk.

1 news article I read said the driver was tailgating. Doesn't matter though because the reaction is totally unjustified.

What would happen to the average Joe if he were to beat-up an alleged tailgater. This cop should be treated the exact same way but most likely won't .

Back