Ashley Judd "I am a nasty woman!"

Thoughts on the speech

• Total voters
@cedented

Your poll is offensive to goat balls.

925070_551742191621883_25913978_n.jpg

It's like you wish you weren't a beta cuck copy/pasting us Alphas words but you just can't help being a beta cuck.

You still being a coward over there.

Stupid speech. She deliberately (or ignorantly) took Trump's use of the word out of context.

He called Hillary nasty over her attitude and demeanor, he also called men "nasty" at times during his campaign. Judd tried to be a "nasty woman" by talking about her pussy and her period.

I think most level headed people were shaking their heads at people like Madonna and Judd over the weekend. I would bet there were protestors there that were embarrassed

You're not levelled headed.

She came off as unhinged.

That's the backdrop of their much.

Sand in a vag march, is more appropriate. They're not really marching against anything- they're just triggered Trump won and bobblehead got crushed.

fwma4jh.gif

You limp wrist lefties are so incredibly triggered LOL!

{<huh}

You're the one using schoolgirl lingo homie.

I told you to say it to my face, nothing triggered about that. Just telling you to man the fuck up.

But you're a right-winger, right wingers are generally soft people when confronted with conflict.

No, I'm not levelled headed.

I am level headed. I am a reasonable person.

Lol no you're not.

Get off this forum first and maybe you can say you're a reasonable person.

WTH is a face pussy?

A Face Pussy is a Right-Winger.

You want to pound the fuck out of the Face Pussy but they usually run off because well, they're pussies.

You're the one using schoolgirl lingo homie.

I told you to say it to my face, nothing triggered about that. Just telling you to man the fuck up.

But you're a right-winger, right wingers are generally soft people when confronted with conflict.
I don't think this is the right forum for you here. You're easily butt-rustlement is making you look weak and you're going to get picked on continuously until you snap and get yourself banned.

My suggestion: Brisk walk, more exercise, more water, go out and meet women, have fun.

I don't think this is the right forum for you here. You're easily butt-rustlement is making you look weak and you're going to get picked on continuously until you snap and get yourself banned.

My suggestion: Brisk walk, more exercise, more water, go out and meet women, have fun.

Palis you're a pussy. You've been called a pussy how many times on this forum now?

mqdefault.jpg

Also Palis, if you're going to tell someone to exercise. Don't look like the guy above me please.

Palis you're a pussy. You've been called a pussy how many times on this forum now?

mqdefault.jpg

Also Palis, if you're going to tell someone to exercise. Don't look like the guy above me please.

Palis you don't even have the fucking balls to post your face on your twitter account.

I wonder why, because your ass would be grass.

mqdefault.jpg

Lol how does being called a pussy over and over on the internets by a limp wrist matter?

My pic has been posted on this forum quite a few times.

Lol how does being called a pussy over and over on the internets by a limp wrist matter?

My pic has been posted on this forum quite a few times.

Because you're a little pussy Palis.

Look at your twitter account, speaks insecurities and pussy.

Not even a single like but you continue to spout off junk. Pussy boy.

I bet you'd lick the peanut butter off Trumps feet if he told you too.

Get some fucking backbone little boy.

Because you're a little pussy Palis.

Look at your twitter account, speaks insecurities and pussy.

Not even a single like but you continue to spout off junk. Pussy boy.

I bet you'd lick the peanut butter off Trumps feet if he told you too.

Get some fucking backbone little boy.

I bet if I dropped this link into a PUSSY CULTURE forum they'd have that account gone in days.

Back