ASH VS. EVIL DEAD Thread (Cancelled After Season 3)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this show gives NO FUCKS about anyone or anything.
Absolutely and that's what add's to it's awesomeness!!!!

On a day off work after having my wisdom teeth out so I reckon I might have a marathon session with the movies!

thanks guys....youve swayed me to check this out!

Thematically it's close to army of darkness but it's extremely gory/violent. There's also a stronger fantasy element with different forms of demons outside of deadites. Easily the most entertaining half hour on tv.

As far as the run time goes the evil dead movies always ran lean. With the movies around 90 minutes, so a full season is a whole lot of evil fucking dead lol

Didn't realise Season Two had started, I got some catching up to do!

I also like that it's got a bunch of Spartacus people in it. actually I've only counted 3 so far but that's good enough for me

I fell off about halfway through season 1 for some reason. I have some serious catching up to do, I might just start back from the beginning.

Is the show good? I'm a big fan of Dead trilogy?

It's more comedy driven than the movies but it's also insanely violent and well paced. If you like AOD and the Ash character relating to AOD then you'll like it.

This show is fucking awesome! If you love gorey horror mixed in with comedy this show is for you believe me.Just a couple of episodes ago there was this intestinal demon that emerged out of a dead guys body and wrapped itself around Ash's(Bruce Campbell) neck and pulled him inside the dead guys asshole...I could not stop laughing...That shit was disgusting and hilarious at the same damned time...anyway if you haven't seen it I highly recommend you give it a shot...download (21).jpg

There are some really good slapstick blood/goo scenes in this show.

This show is severely missing a clever intelligence that Army of Darkness had, and it's also missing a dark horror thing that the Evil Dead's had.

What this show puts in their place, is a bunch of blood & guts, and really stupid convoluted nonsensical 'plot', neither of which is a good substitute.

That said... it's still better to have some Ash, rather than no Ash. So I guess I find it worth watching.

58225da5ee51bd55b4de06f5153d09cc.jpg
Anyone here watches Ash vs. Evil Dead?

I watched the first episode knowing nothing about it and ending up binging the whole season. Love the mixture of comedy and horror.

This was probabably the best series I've ever watch.

You won't get bored, everything is funny and gory.

Back